Your mission: You will manage the entire company and its 250+ employees together with the current CEO / Managing Director, with responsibility for the overall performance and growth of the company.
Together with the CEO and the Management Team you will set the long-term strategy and vision for mjam. You will play a key role in driving the growth of our new businesses (especially groceries and Quick-Commerce) through strengthening and scaling our logistics capabilities. You will be directly responsible for the Commercial/Sales, Logistics, and Customer & Partner Service departments. You will address the most important challenges and find solutions for our operative departments to become best-in-class.
Startup vibe: mjam is an established company and part of a large, stable, stock-listed company, but it prides itself in having kept a strong start-up, innovative culture. You can expect to thrive in such an environment and harness this fast-paced environment to lead our people to be the best they can be and grow our business.
Your heroic skills:
- You have gained at least 7 years of professional experience. (Experience within management consulting and additional hands-on experience in Food & Beverage, Operations, Consumer Tech or Start-Up environments would be ideal)
- You are a high performer with a proven track record of creating impact.
- Entrepreneurial spirit & hands-on attitude: We are building a new business from scratch, and as such you will have to be very hands-on to make projects possible.
- Strong analytical skills and curiosity to use data: Thanks to our food ordering platform, we have all the data we need to identify gaps in our offering, assess the performance of our brands, and find out what needs to be improved.
- Great communication skills which support you in managing stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Energy & Drive: You thrive on driving things forward and delivering impact. You have an energetic and entrepreneurial spirit.
- You are pragmatic, organized, and can manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- University degree: You earned your degree in a relevant field, i.e. business, economics, management or engineering.
Why Delivery Hero / jam?
- A long term incentive program (stock program) tailored to your qualifications and professional experience.
- Unique entrepreneurial opportunity to help build the future of delivery.
- Dynamic, fast-moving environment with a friendly atmosphere and determined employees.
- A team in which enjoyment of work, enthusiasm, team spirit and appreciative cooperation are not empty promises, but are lived every day.
- Extensive home-office policy - you can work where you can work best, be it the office or from home.
- Great learning curve in a collaborative environment with no boundaries for ideas as well as 1,000.00€ educational budget every year.
- Lots of other benefits ranging from food vouchers to team events and pension schemes.