The mission of the Content Writer is to craft onsite content that builds the reputation of HIGH5 test for helping people find out what they are naturally good at.
We help our test takers to answer important questions about their personal strengths - from the point of their discovery to day-to-day application at home or at work. The Content Writer is crucial to making this happen through the HIGH5 blog.
The process would work as follows:
- We will give you the description of a specific personality type;
- You would need to come up with topics that you think would be relevant to this type of people;
- We will approve / give feedback on suggested topics.
- You would go ahead and produce content on agreed topics.
To give you an example:
Let's say the personality type is a competitive person, then a potential topic could be "Why people with a winner mentality are the perfect bosses".
Therefore, the Content Writer should be comfortable with topics of personal & professional development and be able to write content in appropriate language.
The ideal candidate for this position should have an entrepreneurial mindset and be ready to take on and initiate new projects when he or she sees the need.
Knowledge of SEO will be considered a strong advantage.
- Location: Remote position
- Remuneration: Paid depending on experience
- Minimum Expectations: 1 article a week
HIGH5 Test (www.high5test.com) is a free test for people to find out about their personal strengths and, as the result, to make happier life decisions on their studies, career and personal life.