Founders is a startup studio. Together with exceptional entrepreneurs, we build companies from scratch and scale them as independent companies when they gain traction. Whether it’s a bank for freelancers, a way to kill the pain of doing expenses or reimagining life in cities, we are always on the lookout for opportunities to improve the way people work and live.
About the project
We are starting a new company with an important mission: to provide a new generation of investors with tools and knowledge to grow their wealth and be financially independent.
To do that, we are building an exceptional team and we want you to be part of it.
You have a passion for writing, and appreciate not just the words on the page for their literal meaning but also style and feeling. You're able to make the complex simple and approachable. You love spending time researching a story or a new emerging trend and summarising your findings in a clear and understandable way.
You find writing long-form content a pleasure while understanding the importance of the more bite-sized writing when the context calls for it.
Ability to entice and excite readers in both Danish and English.
Ideally, you have experience as a financial journalist or care about personal finances in general. If you have been writing your own financial blog, even better!
Giving people the tools to make sound financial and investment decisions starts from helping them make sense of what’s happening in the world, both in the long and in the short term.
(Great) content is a foundational pillar of what we do and so will your role be.
This is what you’ll be responsible for:
- Create strong editorial content in Danish to empower people to start investing and take control over their finances.
- Work together with the rest of the product team in creating a compelling tone of voice that defines the next generation of the financial sector.
- Develop educational material, guides and other products that explain investing and other financial topics.
- Curate and write stories covering the most important business and financial trends.
- Research and follow key trends to make them accessible to our users.
- Lots of good original content (even if in your personal blog).
- Competitive salary
- Standard issue laptop and phone.
- The opportunity to join companies you have been working with
- Awesome co-workers and a office next to the meatpacking district (our rooftop terrace has the best view in Copenhagen).
- Weekly demo-days, cross company developer meetings and great Friday bars.
- Access to housing - finding a place in Copenhagen can be difficult, we have an landing pad for you.
- Remote possible for exceptional candidates in EU timezones
Interested? Applications will only be accepted here - https://boards.greenhouse.io/founders/jobs/1567331