We are a fast growing Swedish startup, trusted by companies like Cartier, Nordic Nest, Filippa K and Fjällräven to create relevant customer experiences everywhere. We are looking for a Content Producer/Marketer that wants to own and scale our content marketing which we consider to be a key pillar in our marketing strategy.
With Occtoo, digital officers, marketers and developers can fast forward their creation of a relevant customer experience everywhere. We help our customers to unlock their experience data from silos so they can spend less time integrating data and more time being creative with data and launch digital experiences at rapid speed.
We are a young and ambitious company founded in 2019 by an experienced and successful scaleup executive team. We have been named top 10 most promising Sweden-based startups in 2021 by EU-startups and are in the early stages of a global journey.
From day 1 we have built a “Work from Anywhere” culture and our team members are working from different locations all around the world. We want to work with the best minds regardless of location and you will thrive at Occtoo if you share the idea that a modern workplace have ambitious goals, a collaboration mindset that is digital first and a strong focus on work-life harmony in order to succeed.
About the role
We are looking for a creative and result oriented Content Producer/Marketer with at least a few years of experience supporting complex sales cycles. You will be part of making Occtoo an innovative and globally recognized B2B brand that is a true revenue driver together with us. You will work in a marketing team with the ambition to always be in the forefront of marketing and that prioritizes to continuously learn and develop new skills, and our strategy, to deliver better results. You will also work closely with a cross-functional revenue acquisition team where high standards, openness and collaboration is key. The team has common goals in addition to individual goals. We believe our content marketing is key to make our brand stand out and help drive revenue. Your efforts will have immediate impact on how fast we can attract new customers to join our growing community.
At Occtoo we love a great personality. For us that means working with people that have a creative and entrepreneurial spirit. You have a high degree of self-motivation and integrity, but still am a humble team player who loves to be challenged. We will value that you are a critical thinker, but still a solution-oriented problem solver. You want to grow into a strategic mindset but have high operational energy. To be successful in the role as Content Producer/Manager we appreciate if you have a curiosity to constantly find new creative ways of conveying our message and a strong focus on creating value for customers.
You will be responsible for:
- Plan, produce and analyze content that is part of our end-to-end Inbound and ABM programs, e.g blogs, webinars, social posts, videos, emails etc
- Plan, produce, analyze and constantly interate our SEO optimized content program
- Manage our newsletter Fast Forward by Occtoo
- Collaborate with our inhouse and external industry experts to fuel our content with the right insights to provide value to our target groups and enhance our brand positioning
- Closely monitor and optimize content performance at each stage of the buying journey
We think your experience and skillsets are:
- Native-level English (required)
- Experience with supporting complex sales cycles and preferably within B2B Tech/Saas or the customer experience field
- You have a structured and data-driven approach and like to dig into the numbers to identify the most efficient content formats and messaging
- Really nerdy about copywriting and which wording to use when, and to whom
- Good relationship builder who can project manage colleagues to meet deadlines
- Can work independently, set your own deadlines and enjoy the responsibility that others rely on your work every single day
- Basic understanding of Adobe Creative Suite or equivalent
- Your primary location is CET ±2h.
What you will get from us
Working at Occtoo will be an awesome memory for life. We will go on a journey together where we will laugh and cry, work hard and get rewarded, loose some but win a lot. Disrupt the industry while building the best place to work. And most importantly, learn new stuff every day to grow as professionals and friends.
- True work-life harmony – Flexible working conditions is a key success factor for members of our team.
- Work from Anywhere – you will be part of a truly remote-first organization where digital collaboration is key.
- Everyday learning – you will be encouraged to disrupt yourself, our methods & try new ideas. Together we fail fast to learn faster.
- Coaching & feedback – you can communicate openly, collect and give feedback as we want to help each other become better versions of ourselves.
- Equality & Inclusion - you will be a valued member of our team and everyone will have the same opportunity to grow and develop. You will be encouraged to bring your whole self to work.
- 6 weeks of paid vacation.
Interviews will be held continuously so please send in your application through our career page ASAP if you think this sounds like a journey you want to be part of. We are looking forward hearing from you!
If you want to learn more about the different steps in our recruitment process please have a look here.