You are a passionate tech person who wants to drive change in education in Latin America & Spain. You are hungry for a challenge. You prefer an independent work style and love to take initiative. You are not looking for a 9-5 job, but rather for a mission with real impact in the world. And you are not scared of a good challenge! Look no further, join us and help us change the face of Education in Latin America and Spain!
We are the largest education social network, helping fill in the gaps of education and provide equal access to knowledge to all students. Connecting already more than 18M students monthly in LatAm & Spain & Brazil, the best is yet to come, and we need you to make it happen!
Regardless of position we are always looking for people who share our mission, are passionate about their work and have enthusiastic approach to constantly and rapidly changing startup environment.
What you will do:
Your main responsibilities will involve:
- Flawless and timely delivery on Content process execution, whether internally or through external contributors
- Project management - delivering results in a timely and efficient manner
- Relationship management - recruiting, negotiating, onboarding, monitoring and giving feedback to over 30 external international experts providing copywriting services
You will make a difference by:
- Process management and detecting optimisation opportunities on each step of the process
- Creating solutions/ideas based on data
- Analyzing data related to educational trends and it’s popularity
- Creating clear tracking and feedback loop to identify problems and solve them in timely manner
- Creating team of versatile partners capable of rapidly responding to business needs
What you will need:
- Native Spanish language skills, additional Portuguese is a plus
- Experience in project management in the online business, preferably in a search traffic-driven company/ within established consumer-web startup/company
- Experience in creating, managing and optimization of business processes
- Extraordinary analytical skills and a data-driven mindset
- Expertise in Excel and knowledge of Google Analytics
- Fluent English ( in speaking and writing)
- An enthusiastic can-do approach towards new challenges and changes
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and ability to work easily in the international environments
- Excellent self-organization skills
- Willing to spend first 1-2 months in the training program in HQ in Kraków, Poland
Nice to have:
- SEO, SEM experience, understanding of performance marketing, online growth experience
- Location: Barcelona, Spain
- Some of our benefits: absolutely no dress code, flexible working hours, opportunity to work remotely from time to time, company lunches on Thursdays, private medical healthcare for you and your family, company events, and more.
- We happily support your participation in conferences, trainings, courses (financially and timewise)
To apply, please send your application in English directly at: http://grnh.se/f62lpt1
WHAT IS BRAINLY?
Brainly is the place to learn, for students, by students. We are the world’s largest social learning community bringing middle school and high school students together to make learning outside the classroom highly engaging, effective and rewarding. Students connect to their peers to help strengthen their skills, from math, to science, to history and beyond.
Founded in 2009, Brainly is one of the most promising and fastest growing internet businesses in the EdTech space with over 80 million monthly users. Based in New York City and Kraków, Poland, Brainly is currently available in over 35 countries and has 12 language versions. Brainly has closed a $15M Series B round of funding led by the global internet and entertainment group, Naspers, to bring total funding from existing investors including General Catalyst Partners, Point Nine Capital, Runa Capital and Learn Capital to $27M.