TalentLyft (former Adopto) is helping companies to modernize their hiring process. As a SaaS platform, it helps any size company to find, attract, communicate and hire the best talent. Now, fast growing team that enjoys the challenge needs your help! Are you ready to step up?
We provide a great work environment (one of the Top 5 Croatian startups to look out for in 2017!) and you can be part of an ambitious team with global ambitions.
We are looking for an experienced and talented content creator to regularly write and produce various types of downloadable content and blog for our website. The main goal of content creation is to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, willingness to constantly learn about the HR industry trends.
The ideal candidate will have experience in demand generation and web writing, and the ability to communicate clearly and tactfully, multitask to meet tight deadlines, and make independent decisions in a rapidly paced and constantly changing environment.
- Create free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote your offers and to attract our site and blog visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
- Collaborate with other team members, external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the customers’ needs
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Fluency in English both in writing and over the phone (German or other EU language is a big plus)
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Ability to write compelling, SEO-friendly copy
- Experience working independently with minimal supervision
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, forums and other social networks with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Team spirit; you seriously care about what you do and appreciate collaborating with your colleagues
- Interest or experience in human resources
- You are tech-savvy
From our office in Zagreb, you will work with tools like Trello (to/do, tasks), Slack (company chat), Hemingway Editorand Whispond (marketing tool). On a weekly basis, you report your overall experience and improvements to our Head of Marketing.
What you can expect from us
We provide market-conform salaries (11-13k hrk bruto), depending on your experience and work history.
With a flat organizational structure, we will treat you as a co-founder - rather than an employee. In return, we expect a high level of commitment and motivation that inspires others around you. You tell us what is important and what needs to be done, not the other way around. We’ll give you complete freedom. Learn everything there is to learn about SaaS Inbound Marketing and become an expert. Your salary will increase as your level of expertise increases.
Successful, hard-working individuals have access to a far-reaching career path in a company that evolves fast.
Note that this job mainly involves speaking in English for an international audience. If your oral skills in English are less than excellent, there is no point in applying for this position.
TalentLyft is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.