Who We Are
Founded in 2006, BlueOptima is the only company providing objective software development productivity metrics. The technology has been implemented by some of the world’s largest organisations including insurance companies, telecoms and nine of the world’s top twelve Universal Banks. This successful product uptake has led to rapid expansion of the company, which since commercialising in 2014, has doubled its revenue and head-count year upon year, with no signs of stopping!
BlueOptima is a profitable, high-growth independent software company with six global locations (HQ in London and 5 additional offices in India, Mexico and the US) and is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Our distinctive technology was initially devised in seminal research carried out at Cambridge University, and we now have enabled some of the largest and most successful organisations in the world to deliver better software, faster and at a lower cost. Our technology is pushing the limits of complex analytics on large data-sets with more than 15 billion static source code metric observations of software engineers working in an Enterprise software development environment.
By putting the customer first, we have since developed three new ground-breaking products to help our client base get the best out of their software through understanding the efficiency of their software development teams.
Whom are we looking for?:
We are looking for a highly organised and logically-minded individual, who is a self starter and seeks an exciting product marketing position within a fast-growing SaaS company to work in our London HQ office near Elephant & Castle in Central London.
The role best suits those who have a hands-on approach, can think outside of the box and are keen to learn.
- Bringing the BlueOptima to life through different content mediums and acquisition channels.
- Developing and owning the content strategy as well as being a co-owner of the company brand.
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- This role requires a brand publisher mindset: create the content our audience is looking for, get it in front of them through different channels and types of media, and then to optimize the path to conversion.
- Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement. Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Editorial calendar and organization workflows must be developed and managed.
- This person must understand the best practices of creating compelling thought leadership driven by platform metrics and external research.
- Measurement and optimization of the program will be required on a regular and ongoing basis
- Management of creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel
- Integration of content programs with acquisition campaigns to demand.
- Executive presentations on the program approaches and results will be required.
- 4+ years of experience in a Content Marketing role, ideally within the SaaS enterprise software space
- Strong knowledge and demonstrable experience in technology content creation and management.
- Strong sense of ownership and a “whatever it takes” attitude towards getting stuff done
- Outstanding, written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Good logical thinking and self-motivated problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and to determine workload priorities
- A passion for content and technology trends
Why Work For Us?
Our product is unique within the market and, even with the impact of the Coronavirus pandemic, we have still maintained rapid growth within the company. There is huge scope for the growth of our marketing department and we’re looking for someone to take the reins and own the future development of their own team.
With a large focus on learning and development, we want you to grow alongside us as we strive to be one of the most innovative SaaS scale-ups in the UK today. The future's looking bright!
- Competitive salary
- Rapid growth and development
- Support for extra learning and development courses
- Work alongside like minded, passionate individuals
- Stimulating challenges where 2 days are never the same
- New, modern offices based in central London
- Free coffee, tea, snacks and more
Our recruitment process comprises of four stages to practically test candidates’ abilities:
- Send us your CV - should you be shortlisted, a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in contact with you to arrange an initial chat.
- Should your skill set and attitude match the requirements of the role, we will arrange a second interview with the Hiring Manager of the role.
- The next step involves a work sample, which we allow you a maximum of 7 days to complete. Providing it is to a good standard, we will invite you to discuss the work sample with the hiring manager and another member of the team.