Who are we?
HousingAnywhere.com is the global booking platform for mid-term rental accommodation. Being a peer-to-peer marketplace, we create an experience that satisfies both sides of the rental accommodation market and creates a direct connection between tenants and landlords. HousingAnywhere.com is active in 60 countries and 400+ cities. We have partnered with 160+ universities worldwide and currently target the international student market. We are expanding to other audiences as well (e.g. expats, digital nomads and young professionals).
What are we looking for?
As a Content Marketing Specialist | Dutch Speaker, you will be the responsible for writing all different types of content in Dutch - from interviews, to original research, to case studies and product features launches. For that you are really outspoken and know how to work on the external communication and distribution of the content to potential partners. You will be part of our awesome Marketing team and work from our office in Rotterdam.
Your role will be to work across the marketing team to provide copy as needed for the website, email copy, blog, and more, using a CMS tool.
Who you are?
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and/ or Communications (HBO);
- You are a Native Dutch speaker who above all writes irreproachable Dutch;
- You have at least 2 years of experience working with a Marketing Team and performing the tasks you will be performing with us. The ideal candidate will have experience pitching, crafting, and placing content externally through guest blogging;
- You are highly skilled in creating, editing, and promoting written and visual content;
- You enjoy to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment;
- You know how to work with SEO, especially link building and keyword optimization and you have performed this kind of task at least for 1 year.
Your responsibilities will be focused on 2 main areas:
> Content creation
- Copywriting for target buyer personas;
- Align with SEO Expert on keywords usage;
- Ensure Content calendar & alignment with social;
- Improve existing content with updated information and implement a sound internal linking structure;
- Get hands-on experience with our suite of SEO tools;
- Analyze the performance of content across various platforms and report on key metrics.
> Content distribution
- Research and implement link building strategies;
- Prospecting for and outreach to new opportunities;
- Collaborate with our CRM manager on emails for content distribution;
- Coordinate distribution of your content via our professional partners;
- Set up reporting to track Weekly/ Monthly/ Quarterly Goals.
- Join a dynamic and quickly growing startup -- enjoy the startup atmosphere with low hierarchies and early responsibilities. This is the ideal learning environment for you if you already are or are thinking about becoming an entrepreneur. Even if your aim is “just” to make a good career, our growing team is looking today for the leader of tomorrow.
- We give our team members a high level of responsibility because for us all ideas matter.
- Our team consists of over 80+ people, with 25+ nationalities. with most people in our office aged between 20-30 years old. Having this experience of working in an international work environment will be a good element to have on your CV.
- Opportunities to attend training and workshops related to your field of work, sponsored tech talks and other networking events.
- You get to work in the amazing city of Rotterdam in an office with an amazing view! If you're looking for a city that is always packed with new things to discover, amazing architecture, a strong international community, this is the perfect place for you! On top of this, you are one train ride away from Amsterdam and The Hague!
- Friday Beers & Cheers! Get to know your colleagues over drinks while we celebrate our achievements every end of the week!
- Full-time position (40 hours a week).
- You will work from our office in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
- Salary will match your experience.
- Starting: ASAP / Jan 2019