Our reviews of such digital tools can usually be found at the top of the Google and YouTube results.
Tooltester S.L. has been listed among the 1000 fastest growing companies in Europe according to the Financial Times (FT1000).
We’re looking for a native English speaker to manage the content on both Tooltester and EmailToolTester. This position is for 38 hours per week, starting as soon as possible.
Sounds interesting? Read on!
Skills we are looking for:
- Native English speaker (a good level of Spanish or other languages would be a plus)
- You have strong copywriting skills (demonstrable through examples)
- You have used WordPress as a content writer
- You have previously worked in ecommerce with tools like Shopify and WooCommerce.
- Optional: You have experience with email marketing tools (e.g. Mailchimp, Sendinblue)
- You have SEO and web analytics skills and ideally know how to use Google Analytics, Ahrefs or Semrush
- You have a basic understanding of HTML and CSS and are generally tech-savvy
- You are a detail-oriented (e.g. grammar, presentation) and organized person
- Furthermore, you prefer to work independently rather than being micromanaged
In this job, you will:
- Be involved in both EmailToolTester and Tooltester
- Conduct SEO analysis to find new content ideas and opportunities for optimization
- Develop new articles and update existing ones
- Coordinate content updates and translations with our localization team
- Develop videos with our video producer for our YouTube channels
- Measure the success of your articles and videos
- Help out with customer support
- We will give you the chance to learn valuable online marketing skills.
- You’ll be working in our newly refurbished office in the heart of Barcelona on Passeig de Sant Joan, with an unlimited supply of excellent coffee and tea, as well as an outdoor eating area.
- We offer an international environment (our team consists of 6 different nationalities) with a familiar atmosphere.
- We offer an indefinite contract with a competitive salary. Furthermore, we also award employees bonuses dependent on performance.
- This position is ideal for someone with 2-6 years of job experience.
- You will be available to work with us in Barcelona. Working remotely is also an option, but you should be able to come to the office at least once a week.
If all that sounds interesting to you, please send your completed application in English (cover letter, C.V. and references) via email to Robert ([email protected]). As a subject line, please use “Content Manager EN - Your Name”.
Please also include links to articles you have written and any websites that you’ve created/worked on.
If you need any additional information, please send us a short email.