Reporting to the Head of Content, the Content Manager will be responsible for ensuring all TradingToplists.com content (in all formats) is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tonality, and optimized for SEO and customer experience for all channels of content including website, social media, email, mobile, video, and print.
Ultimately, the Content Manager is to think like a editor, leading the development of our content initiatives in all forms to drive new and current business performance. The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Source, create and oversee all content (in all formats) across all channels.
- Develop and champion our tone of voice.
- Write and produce targeted, timely, and relevant content across all products.
- Write e-mail, sms, on site message and push communications.
- The development of a functional content calendar throughout the product verticals.
- Conducting A/B and MVT tests to assess and learn content effectiveness, gathering data and analytics to make recommendations based on those results.
- Working with owners of particular content to measure and improve content in order to positively influence commercial goals and KPIs.
- Write storyboards for video, podcasts and vlog productions.
- Provide guidance and creative direction to agencies when outsourcing content written for the brand.
- Apply SEO strategy when producing content to maximize traffic equity.
- Co-ordinate and manage timelines with other content writers and/or translators.
- Demonstrated journalistic judgment, strong writing skills and editorial standard.
- Exceptional English and ability to think across language and cultural differences.
- Be familiar with digital editing software for video and sound productions.
- Knowledge and passion for sports.
- Good understanding of Casino slot and table games
- Experience in digital publishing.
- Social media knowledge and practice.
- Hands on experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Must have excellent organizational skills and possess the ability to multitask
- A minimum of 3 years of online content production experience
- Experience in a fast-paced digital production environment