Who we are:
Be part of Marfeel, one of the hottest European start-up companies in the mobile ad-tech world. Named as Wired Magazine’s 2015 Top 100 Startups, Inc.5000 nº 1 Fastest Growing Marketing and Advertising Private Company in Spain in 2017, and 16th out of Europe’s 1000 fastest-growing companies by the Financial Times in 2018. We are recommended at the very top by Google itself for our mobile design solution. Together with our partners, we have over 6 billion worldwide readers and over 20 billion page views. Our headquarters are based in sunny Barcelona.
Certified Google Publishing Partner
Certified Facebook Instant Articles Official Partner
Who you are:
- You can’t breathe without writing
- You’re kind of a geek ‘cause you love technology
- Your excellent writing and verbal communication skills make you feel comfortable in a fast-paced B2B startup environment
- “Guidelines” is your nickname. Everyone knows you love to prepare materials in order to create your most successful pieces.
- You have a natural ability to simplify and create structured content.
- Target audience is a key and you know it, so you're always proactively researching product changes to determine the scope of edits. You will document customers, prepare training material, best practice guides, tech talks, etc.
- You can't sleep if you don’t independently write new documentation based on feature requirement documents, use cases, user stories, specifications, information from the product team and use of the product.
- You love to create documentation to incorporate product updates and product enhancements requested by customers and internal users.
- You will spread the word internally and externally by writing Marfeel’s newsletters and by updating Marfeel’s blog and website
- Proofreading and editing documentation to ensure consistency of language and style, as well as the correct application of templates, is your middle name.
- Producing screenshots, flowcharts, and other graphics is a kids game.
- You can't live without knowing what's going on so you attend and actively contribute to writing and agile team meetings.
- You have at least 3 years experience writing in a tech company
- You aren’t just a master writer, you also have some experience as a rockstar video content creator: from the conception to the production.
We will be impressed if:
- You feel like you have a mission, not just a task
- You strongly believe it's the little details that make a difference. Attention to details is key.
- You know the importance of being part of a universe where all the departments need each other and work together for a mutual goal.
- You care about online news and user experience.
- International team player.
- Eager for knowledge
- Lots of stamina, you get bored if you don’t have anything to do.
- Hands-on and proactive.
- Native English (is a must) as well as proficiency in proofreading/editing, writing, and verbal communication.
- Experience learning, using, and writing about business applications, software, and technology.
- Experience in journalism or as a blogger.
- Self-starter: motivated and able to take initiative.
- Excellent strategic thinking, time management, and prioritization skills: ability to create high-quality documentation while making tradeoff decisions; experience in meeting tight deadlines and adapting to changing priorities.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams across product development lifecycles.
This will be you as part of the Marfeel team:
- Working in an international, multicultural and talented team and enjoying our sunny terrace.
- We have more than 27 nationalities so you will not get lost in translation.
- Flexible working time.
- Free commodities (coffee, tea, juices, etc).
- Ping-pong, Mario Kart and foosball tournaments.
- Free language and yoga classes
- Team building events!
- Transport, restaurant and kindergarten tickets.
- Training, books and all you need to feel empowered.
- And a Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.