We are developing a b2b SaaS application for small and medium sized sports bars and a web-app for sports fans. The bars can schedule their events and quantify their marketing efforts into offline customers while our community of enthusiastic sports fans can quickly see which bars are showing their favourite games.
- Unpaid internship with potential to continue afterwards.
- The internship is preferably full-time but suitable part-time applicants will be taken into consideration as well.
- Your main responsibility will be to interact with our online community on various platforms on which we are present on a daily basis through engaging stories and posts about football.
- Compose both short and long appealing stories and articles for our online community with focus on football and personal experiences.
- Be part of our offline and online marketing activities.
- Create and manage content plans for our social media channels.
What are we looking for:
- All experience levels - desire to be part of a dynamic team and make an impact is crucial to us.
- You are a football enthusiast who wants to share your passion with the world- Whether you are a football geek, stadium ultras or an average supporter, we are interested in you and we will happily welcome you to our team.
- You have strong personal interest for digital media.
- Excellent writing and storytelling skills is a must.
- Ability to self motivate and work independently to deliver on set targets.
- You are eager to learn more about user engagement and blogging.
- Experience with blogging/vlogging is a plus.
Perks of employment:
- Work in a relaxed environment for a fast-growing kick-ass Danish sports startup.
- You can come to work in slippers if you want, or whatever makes you comfortable! We want you to have a good time when working here.
- Regular team-building events involving pizza, beer, and hygge.
- Work with a diverse team of different backgrounds and experiences.
- We value your time - work from your bed or in the office hammock (yes we do have a hammock and a power nap in it, is magical).
- Free coffee!
- Meditation room available 24/7.
- Vibrant working environment with plenty of opportunities to network with a large startup community.
We pursue interviews with suitable candidates on an ongoing basis, and we are looking for candidates who can start as soon as possible with minimum employment period 2 months (preferably 3 months).
In your application please state the desired start date and your current status (student, employed or unemployed).
Should you have any questions in regards to this position, please do not hesitate our HR Coordinator Laura via email [email protected] or on +45 42 95 53 66. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Sport compass does not work with any recruitment agencies nor are we interested in outsourcing/nearshoring projects.