We are looking for an ambitious marketing intern.
Who are you?
- Your imagination is your best quality and you think beyond the box!
- Writing is your true passion, tweaking with fonts, colors, and creating graphics is something that comes naturally to you.
- Your communication skills are outstanding and you consistently stand-out as a relationship builder amongst your peers.
- You are willing to learn and expand your comfort zone
- You are enrolled in a bachelor’s or master's degree in marketing, media, communication, journalism or related field
- You have some experience with image editing tools like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or similar.
- You have an amazing command of the English language. Bonus if you speak Dutch.
What are you going to do?
- Writing blog posts and press releases
- Creating and scheduling social media posts
- Social media and event banners
This internship is unpaid, but you will get the chance to:
- Build your own portfolio - you will be listed as the author of all the blog posts you write
- Learn about artificial intelligence markets and technology and expand your horizons
- We will guide you at every step and provide you with all the relevant materials to gather information from (books, articles, videos, podcasts, etc.)
- Be part of a friendly startup team of super-passionate geeks
- Work with flexible hours when and from where you see fit. Remote work is actually preferred.
How to apply?
Send us your CV, and a cover letter including why you are interested in Artificial Intelligence and what are its effects on your life. Write as much as you want, we want to see your style!