Come join us, and shape the future of the insurance industry!
ReMark is a global insurance consultancy helping insurers worldwide grow sustainably. Part of the SCOR Group, we are specialized in data intelligence, marketing and technology solutions.
Since 1984, we’ve reached over 1 billion people, ran over 12,000 campaigns and underwrite over 1 million policies each year.
We’re a team of over 250 employees from 33 nationalities and 17 offices worldwide. Our clients include over 500 insurers, and we’re also partnering outside the industry with Garmin, local government, universities and more.
Our vision is to transform the insurance industry, and we also believe in making products that have a sustainable impact on people's health and wellness.
As Content & Communications Manager , you will play an essential role in shaping ReMark’s voice. You’ll contribute elevating our brand with great content from thought leadership articles, employer brand campaigns or designing a campaign from scratch.
Reporting to the Chief Communications Officer, the Content Manager is responsible for the following :
Content creation :
- Create catchy and innovative content to for social networks, brochures, website, etc.
- Write news stories, thought leadership articles, press releases or video scripts covering ReMark
- Define and research content guidelines based upon audience, tone, length, timing
- Manage the graphic designer to create content
Strategic Communication :
- Contribute to defining the editorial direction, tone of voice and communication cycle
- Streamline ReMark’s Solutions communication assets and collaterals
- Develop a network of internal contributors, experts in their field, to create content
- Monitor and provide regular briefings on content, news and communication trends
- Act as a focal point for dealing with internal communications request
- Manage agency and teams assigned to a communication project
- Oversee assigned video production and photo shoots
- Ensure consistency of content across all channels
- Support press & media, events opportunities
- Reporting on communications activity
What you bring
In addition to fantastic creative abilities, you’ll have :
- Excellent copywriting skills in English with the ability to translate technical content in an easy, concise and clear way for a non-technical audience
- Excellent understanding of content formats, communication channels and audience engagement in ReMark key global markets
- Healthy knowledge of news & current affairs especially in the topic of technology, data governance, health & wellness, financial sector, insurance, and consumer behavior
- A real openness to the world. The Comms team is global, you’ll be curious to explore and have the desire to conceive, develop and implement new ideas
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects in a complex, fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
Required Skills and Experience
- Master’s degree in Communication, Media, Social Sciences, Humanities, or related fields
- 5 years+ of experience in a communication role managing communication campaigns, content creation and large communication projects
- Excellent knowledge / native of English (both written and spoken).
- Excellent communication skills (presentation, copywriting)
- Mastery of O365 tools, Microsoft suite and social media
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Photography, video & sound recording / editing, web coding skills are a plus
- Good / native knowledge of French is a plus. Additional languages - especially Dutch, Spanish, Mandarin or Japanese are a bonus
ReMark is an equal opportunity employer. Our core values are :
- Excellence : our ultimate goal for everything we do
- Integrity : at the heart of our individual and corporate action
- Diversity : a core driver of our success and culture
- Collaboration : the belief in openness, mutual trust and respect
- Creativity : to have fun, take risks and be innovative
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Private Health Insurance & Company pension plan
- Flexible remote-work policy
- Training & professional development opportunities
- Membership of the PRCA and fantastic industry networking opportunities
- Sustainable & single-use plastic free office environment
- Working in a global, entrepreneurial start-up’ environment within the established SCOR Group
Talent, regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, should be the driver of our business and human resources. It helps us eliminate bias and diversify our workforce, our ideas ReMark CEO Na Jia.
The company working language is English. All ReMark employees should speak, read and write English to a sufficient level in order to communicate and operate effectively in the organization
The recruitment process
Please note that because of the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, we have adapted our recruitment process to ensure the health & safety of our candidates and recruitment team.
You can expect the following stages :
- Screening interview with HR (online)
- Interview with the hiring team & manager (online or in-person)
- Written test or case study