Since 2012, we've lent over £400 million to over 20,000 businesses across Europe. Our customers include everything from cafés to car dealers, salons to solicitors. Along the way we have built a sophisticated technology platform, won numerous awards and grown a fun, and vibrant team.
However, we’re still near the start of our journey – our aim is to finance a million small businesses within a decade and so we need more smart, hands-on people to help us reach this goal.
You will be responsible for engaging small businesses, partners and industry with iwoca by creating and disseminating high quality content.
- Build communication strategies tailored to iwoca audiences, including SMEs, accountants, brokers and other partners
- Develop and curate deep insights about iwoca customers and partners - their needs, concerns, perceptions and media consumption patterns.
- Create (hands on and by managing freelancers) branded content for organic social, blog/ SEO, partnership and paid marketing channels - ranging from thought leadership pieces to news updates to push marketing copy.
- Become the guardian of the iwoca brand tone of voice, and drive diffusion across all communications (including website and marketing comms)
- Manage iwoca’s social media channels to increase engagement and position iwoca as a thought leader in the SME lending space
Experienced in and passionate about storytelling - loves translating complex concepts into clear and compelling communications
- Proven track record in increasing engagement and delivering business results through social media and SEO
- Comfortable with drawing insights from data and media performance
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to collaborate within and across teams
- Self starter and resourceful, able to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Ambitious and uncompromising in delivering high quality outputs
- Excited about helping small businesses succeed
In addition to a competitive salary, we also provide the following:
- A smart, fun and internationally diverse team - together, we represent over 35 different nationalities
- Company retreats in great locations - we have at least two per year in places like the French Alps and by the Spanish seaside
- A really lovely office in central London - we’re right by Tottenham Court Road, and close to the bars, theatres and restaurants in Soho and Fitzrovia
- Pool, ping pong, foosball tables and tournaments, morning yoga and an ever-growing number of active clubs (you can set up your own!) - such as climbing, chess, cycling, football, running, boxing, etc
- Regular novelty perks such as free massages, which can be proposed by anyone in the team
- Plenty of drinks and snacks in our office kitchen
- Cycle-to-work scheme for great value bikes
- Company-wide talks with internal and external speakers
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave
- Stock options for all employees after 6 months within the business
- 25 days holiday a year, plus all UK Bank holidays, plus a day off for your birthday
- The opportunity to give your time to support a charity of your choice, via a paid volunteering day
- Additional leave so that you can take more time to go travelling or to study, outside of your holiday allowance