We are the 100% digital bank of the Santander Group and we are currently undergoing a technological transformation and international expansion. In 2017 the re-launch of the Bank began and since then we have been in continuous expansion and growth, especially in our technological side. We work in a start-up format, using agile methodologies to take our clients' experience to the next level. In 2019 we launched the Bank in the Netherlands, Germany and Portugal, with others to follow.
Our culture makes us different; social and diversity clubs are part of our essence and allow us to live our culture every day.
We are a flexible and fast adapting team that currently works remotely most of the time using all kinds of communication tools, we haven´t noticed the change!
Mission and responsibilities:
We are looking for a Contact Center Technician who is passionate about teamwork, results oriented and has strong communication skills.whose mission will be the administration, evolution and support of the contact center technology platform used by the Openbank different areas.
With strong risk assessment, problem resolution, negotiation, and influencing skills and must have the ability to research, analyze, make business decisions, and defend recommendations at the highest management levels. The main tasks of this position will be the following:
- Collaborate in the implementation and administration of the contact center platform:
- Manage Engage Cloud Service communications channels, with internal people and external providers through different countries within the company.
- Specific technical tasks to improve the platform and maintain KPIs.
- Possibility to Support 24x7 business hours advising and resolving internal user doubts and problems.
- Manage request by ticketing tool related to Genesys.
- Identify and define improvement in the telephony platform to set up technical backlog as part as the platform preventive maintenance.
- Execution and coordination of projects related to contact center technologies.
What are we looking for in this position?
- Degree in Computer/Telecommunications Engineering or similar students.
- High level of English and Spanish.
- At least 3 years of experience on Genesys Engage based Contact center implementation and project execution (SW Deployment,systems migrations and change requests).
- Genesys CTI environments (Pure Engage Cloud expertise preferred and/or On Premise desired) like Genesys Framework 8, Genesys Voice Platform, Genesys Routing, Genesys Multimedia (eServices), Genesys Agent Applications (Genesys Interaction Workspace).
- Sip Server, IP Telephony & Data Project management and execution.
- IP Telephony & Data project management and execution.
- Windows workplace (EUT) project management for CC Agent Desktop (Genesys WDE).
- Preferred Experience on Genesys 3rd-parties integrations.
What do we offer?
- Immediate incorporation to a dynamic and agile company with a growth and expansion project.
- Working in start-up mode with the support of Grupo Santander.
- Competitive remuneration and attractive benefits package.
- Possibility of growth within the company and the Group.
- Collaboration in international projects and the possibility of contact with different countries.
- Excellent work environment, social clubs and frequent events (now virtual).