We’re looking for a wicked smart, tech-savvy, project-managing, people person to join our London office as a Consultant to sit within our Client Solutions team.
Scroll down for a complete overview of what this job will require Are you the right candidate for this opportunity
We are a rapidly growing, profitable and self-funded, tech startup whose goal is to help PowerPoint and Excel users make stylish slides in record time.
Our software dramatically improves the functionality of Office and is used by firms like KPMG, Deloitte, and BNP Paribas to achieve outstanding results.
Today we are around 80 people across five offices in London, New York, Paris, Berlin and Singapore.
As a Consultant, you’ll help clients solve pressing problems by managing projects, customising our product, creating solutions, training users and ensuring the successful launch and use of our software in their teams.
- Project management own project delivery, building a relationship with the client, and coordinating to get projects delivered in a timeline manner
- Setup customise our software solution to meet client needs, ensuring high-quality deliverables
- Consulting advise clients as an expert in our product, analyse their presentation production practices and suggest and implement new ideas to optimize them
- Training train new users and administrators to ensure successful adoption
Skills and attributes
You must have :
- An interest in helping clients solve problems with technology and a taste for Microsoft Office
- Excellent project management and organisation skills
- Technical aptitude, quick learning and strong problem-solving abilities
- An eye for detail and high standards for deliverables
- Excellent people, communication and presenting skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
Qualifications and experience
You must have :
- A degree from a top university likely in a technical or scientific discipline
- 1-3 years experience including project management and client-facing experience
- Experience with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- UK work eligibility
We’d love it if you have :
- Familiarity with financial and professional services
- Experience with VBA macros
- An eye for design
- A second language