The Consent Manager is responsible to implement and optimize Miele’s consent Management activities to valid consent collection, handle and document withdrawals & amendments, ensure GDPR compliance and country-level settings and trainings.
The position is always up-to-date about global and local changes of legal restrictions, requirements and developments, documents and shares these information.
- Primary source of information for internal, global stakeholder relating to GDPR, Consent Management and Legal Requirements support the development and implementation of the Miele X arrangements for compliance in regards of consent management, including the development of good practices to ensure efficiency in compliance.
- This will involve supporting the development of systems, policies and procedures, communications, internal networks and guidance.
- Support of implementation of additional consent management solutions.
- Monitor and track implementations and continuous audits of our consent management ecosystem.
- Consultancy to regional and local functions by providing advice about consent management, GDPR-compliant marketing solutions and risk avoidance topics.
- Establish a close collaboration between IT, Legal and external stakeholders development of standards as well as trainings and reporting processes.
- Ideally university degree in legal or marketing studies and other relevant fields with 3+ years of professional experience in data protection management.
- Strong communication and organization skills with a hands-on attitude, passion for details, constructive collaboration and solution oriented experienced in agile ways of working and broad consent / GDPR knowledge.
- Foundational experience in managing legal topics and knowledge. More than basic technological understanding for MarTech and eCommerce related infrastructures.
- Assertive team-player with project management skills, international mindset and excellent communication in English and with an open-minded interest for other cultures, behaviors and procedures.
- Experienced in working within a Start-Up environment with strong collaboration with HQ business units.
Since being founded in 1899 Miele has followed its Immer Besser’ (forever better) brand promise.
As the world’s leading manufacturer of premium domestic appliances, we create delightful experiences not only with regard to the quality of our products, but also in terms of craftsmanship and design, performance, technology and sustainability.
Miele is represented in almost 100 countries. Throughout the world, the family-run enterprise, now in its fourth generation, employs a workforce of around 20000 people.
AGILE, INNOVATIVE, AMBITIOUS, OPEN & TECH-SAVY
MIELE X is a newly launched global Digital Hub and innovative platform where cross-functional teams in the area of Marketing, Sales, Analytics and Technology work together to deliver a delightful customer experience in the digital world.
Located in Amsterdam’s vibrant Zuidas’ business district, we provide you a unique start up environment with an enterprise foundation.
If you want to work for a leading, global premium love brand and are inspired by shaping and take our global digital ambitions to the next level :