What we’re looking for
Evarvest is seeking a talented and an experienced Compliance Manager to ensure our company adheres to legal standards and in-house policies. You will be responsible for enforcing regulations in all aspects and levels of business as well as provide guidance on compliance matters.
A great Compliance Manager is well-versed in legal guidelines and corporate governance best practices. They are professionals of high ethical standards and work diligently to complete their duties keeping in mind the objectives of the business.
You must be comfortable saying “no” when necessary and be result-oriented.
The goal is to preserve the company’s integrity by making sure it stays on a lawful and ethical course.
This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the future of Evarvest.
- Develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies.
- Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously.
- Revise procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues.
- Draft, modify and implement company policies.
- Collaborate with corporate counsels and HR departments to monitor enforcement of standards and regulations.
- Assess the business’s future ventures to identify possible compliance risks.
- Review the work of colleagues when necessary to identify compliance issues and provide advice or training.
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control.
- Content writing for compliance related topics and categories.
- Prepare reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate.
- Proven experience as compliance manager for an FCA regulated business.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry’s standards and regulations.
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping.
- A business acumen partnered with a dedication to legality.
- Methodical and diligent with outstanding planning abilities.
- An analytical mind able to “see” the complexities of procedures and regulations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- BSc/BA in law, finance, business administration or related field.
- Certified compliance professional is a plus.
- Part Time or Full Time available
- Remote position welcome
- Flexible work schedule
- Stock options available
- International Workations with the team (once we're allowed to travel again!)
Evarvest is building the future of investing.
We believe that by making investing as simple as having a smartphone and a good WiFi connection people have a greater ability to improve their wealth creation, and better their livelihoods.