At Bikemap, we provide community-generated cycling maps & navigation services on a global scale. Our mission is developing top-notch software, which is valuable to millions of users, who use bicycles as their means of transportation. Providing cutting edge features for our global community is what drives us towards our vision of becoming ‘the’ app for cyclists worldwide. Join our passionate team to be part of the ride.
As a Community Specialist, you will:
- Be responsible for various communication, support and community tasks to strengthen our user base across all channels
- Tackle enquiries and reviews of our active and passionate community on a daily basis to document and extract impactful insights that influence the product development and strategy
- Launch community initiatives for our cycling community worldwide (e.g. ambassador program) as part of a young, smart and motivated team
- Write great copy and take care of all translations for in-app text segments, review replies, help center articles and more
- Come up with creative ideas of how we can further improve the product, community and support for our users according to collected feedback
In general, we’re looking for someone (with):
- Experience with digital communication, launching community initiatives and / or customer support
- A (or almost) successfully completed education (preferably in the field of communications, business or marketing)
- Great written communication skills, a thorough approach and willingness to search for solutions
- Someone who is a ‘people person’ at heart who will ensure to always put our users first
- Very good German and / or English skills, any additional foreign language skills are a big plus
- A passion for startups, software, cycling or anything else that goes along well with Bikemap
Here’s why we believe you should join our team:
- You will be part of a creative and extremely flexible working environment. If you’re hungry for new challenges and want to be part of a creative working environment, we should get to know you.
- Each member of our dynamic team brings in new ideas and can influence the growth of our company. We’re committed to try out new things and to keep on learning. Our team spirit drives our motivation for constant progress.
- Our very nice office location in Vienna’s beautiful 1st district, regular after-works, coffee of the highest quality and a safe spot to park your bike are just a few of the perks of joining Bikemap. You want to work remotely? No problem. It’s working very well for us: our international team members have taught us how to work in distributed teams and internalize the “remote-first” approach.
- According to the collective agreement, our salary range starts at €29k / year (38,5h/week). Your actual offer depends on your skill set and experience.
Hooked? Well, then tell us more about you and your motivation! Dazzle us with your CV and whatever you’d like us to see. Please send everything to [email protected].
We’re excited to hear from you!