We’re here to help authors find world-class professionals to create amazing books. Our curated marketplace gathers some of the best freelancers in the industry — the likes of Stephen King's designer, Neil Gaiman's editor or Walter Isaacson's publicist.
We recently launched Reedsy Discovery, a new platform that gives authors and their book exposure to a community of reviewers and readers: https://reedsy.com/discovery
Your role is to assist our Community Manager and help grow Reedsy's supply of reviewers, build relationships and optimize conversion.
- Reach out to top reviewers and present Reedsy Discovery to them;
- Collect reviewer leads;
- Contribute to curating our pool of reviewers;
- Onboard new reviewers and present Discovery to them; and
- Optimize the balance between supply and demand by crunching data and following KPIs.
- Analytical mind
- Experience automating and scaling outreach, using various tools (Phantombuster, Hunter, etc.)
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and other analytics tools
- Great understanding of onboarding and conversion rate optimization (CRO) techniques
- Entrepreneurial minded
- Strong writing skills
- Native-level English speaker
- You read a lot and have a good knowledge of the current book market and recent trends
- Previous experience working for a marketplace and/or in a creative industry
- A good dose of ambition, as well as a great sense of humor
- Fluent in French, Spanish or German