We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join the team immediately for an eight-week internship, to support and engage with our growing online community. The role is a generalist start-up position in nature but has a clear focus on customer service, operations and digital marketing. This is a rare opportunity to join a startup in an exciting growth phase, learn about all the inner workings of a disruptive young company, and take the lead from day 1 in the role.
You’ll have the opportunity to meet some world’s leading investors and advisors and work alongside some of the smartest people in the technology space.
The role will develop as we expand. Key aspects include:
● Digital Marketing: Raising brand awareness through social media campaigns, performance marketing planning and executing re-engagement campaigns (email, digital and SMS).
● Community: Dealing with inbound questions from new, curious customers. Across Instant Chat, Facebook, Twitter and phone calls. Ensuring we continuously improve the quality of support we offer to our users
● Product Development: Working alongside our product manager collecting and responding to feedback through online and offline routes. Liaising with our product team about bugs, issues, product feedback, and potential changes to our platform. Focusing on user experience and design.
● Management: The role will also involve onboarding new staff and running a team of in-house community associates. This will include the recruitment process of new staff and training. As well as setting up and designing our community operations.
There will be opportunities to take on additional responsibilities and for role progression very quickly.
● Outstanding people and communications skills
● Previous experience in a client facing role will be beneficial but not essential