COMMUNITY MANAGER (INTERN)
FULL-TIME (STARTING JANUARY OR FEBRUARY 2018)
At Flexpat, we believe that life should not be ‘fixed,’ but ‘flexible.’ Therefore, we are building a movement of people who want to live, work, and learn on their own terms. Our first step in realizing our vision is building a platform where people can combine work & travel. We provide the flexibility of exciting projects paired with guaranteed income to people wishing to combine work and travel to their dream destinations. We provide high-skilled remote professionals to fast-growing companies and startups, currently struggling to find the best tech talents.
After closing a recent investment round, Flexpat is on the look-out for an Community Management Intern to help us organize the day-to-day activities of our fast-growing company.
- Proactively support team members, so they can focus on their tasks
- Independently structure, organize and manage the Flexpat Office and maintaining a cool vibe
- Assist the management in day-to-day activities
- Engage in diverse tasks of a strong organizational character
- Organize meetings and support with the organization around trade-shows/events
- You have a hands-on, can-do attitude, with strong planning skills
- You have an independent and well-structured working style
- Making people feel at home is something you deeply care about
- You might already have gained relevant working experience of organizing events or providing secretarial and administrative support to a team (but it’s not a must!)
- You are fluent in English AND Dutch
- You are available for 32 hours+ for at least 2.5-3 months