We are looking for a Community Manager (m / f / d) who will help us to build an outstanding community for transformational leadership.
You are an open-minded person and you have a passion for bringing people together, then we have the right role for you.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Building the engagement strategy for our community to develop a trustful, long-term relationship with our members
- Help to define the value of community engagement to the overall goal of success for our members
- Implement the metrics for measuring the success of our member's engagement and help to improve necessary areas
- Identify important community topics (collect feedback) and share your findings with your team members to develop new ideas for our community as well as to improve the product
- Set up meaningful KPI s and create regular reports for the management team
What should you bring to the job?
- 3+ years of professional expertise in online community management and moderation, with a focus on existing members and potential new members
- Personal interest and experiences with the topic of transformational leadership or leadership in general
- Outstanding communication skills across written and verbal channels
- Excellent interpersonal skills, cultural awareness and sensitivity in writing and speaking, given the diversity of our community
- Proficient in reading, writing and understanding the English language, any other language is a plus
What do we offer you next to this role?
- Flexible working hours, as well as the option to work part-time or full time
- Working partly remote or from home also after the pandemic is completely fine
- You will receive a MacBook from us and a competitive compensation
- Besides, having a flat hierarchy, we truly believe in Squads and therefore also work as such
- Regular fun team events and an international multicultural team
- Purpose-driven environment with the energy and excitement of a startup environment without the usual headaches
- Chance for personal and professional development