*** Please note: applications will only be considered when made via the following link - https://www.workable.com/j/BD91E03B4E ***
Join a fast growing company that is radically improving how people live and move.
Founded in early 2017, LifeX helps people settle into their new city. In one short year, we have now grown into twelve apartments in the centers of Copenhagen, Berlin, Munich, Vienna and Paris with 150+ active members. With early investment from Founders and most recently Cherry Ventures as well as from stellar angel investors backing us, we are scaling rapidly to take over the rest of Europe.
WE NEED YOU! We are looking for employees that are passionate about making a difference, challenge the status quo, have the drive to learn new skills and desire to be a leader.
In this role you will be responsible for member happiness throughout their journey with LifeX, starting with relocation services to help them settle into the community.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for member happiness and social chair of LifeX community
- Schedule calls with new members to evaluate fit and welcome them to Copenhagen
- Intro calls with members who are getting relocation services from LifeX
- Communicate with relocating members and companies via LifeX online platform
- Follow-up with relevant agencies on work permit processing and timelines
- Airport pickup of new relocation members when needed
- Help organize semi-annual events under guidance of country manager
- Create events focused on getting integrated into German society and getting accustomed to German culture
- In charge of hygge officer program and organize monthly meetings
- In charge of the social calendar and promotion
- Content creation and owner of community social media channels (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook)
- Introduce and encourage newcomers to join the online communication channel Slack
Who you are:
- Natural social creature who loves meeting and connecting with multiple types of people
- Ability to make people feel comforted and secured
- Great with social media and content generation
- A ‘can do’ attitude with a focus on member happiness
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple communication channels
- Passion for entrepreneurship and the start-up community
- Fluent in English & German; both written and verbal
We take away the stress and uncertainty of moving somewhere new, and build communities that connect people from every corner of the world. To do this we offer:
- Flexible, fully serviced co-living apartments, centred around Scandinavian design
- Social events and connections across an inclusive community of expats from every corner of the world
- Relocation services like work permit/visa processing, CPR registration, bank account set-up and everything in between.