ProGlove develops smart gloves that enable manufacturing and logistics staff to work faster, safer and easier. Process steps can be documented hands free whilst instant feedback to its user is received. Therefore, ergonomics, efficiency and quality is improved.
We love the challenge, the uncertainty and to celebrate each other. We work in an agile environment, where we develop within a human-centered design process. Getting shit done is our motto.
- Fun Casual Work Environment
- Autonomy & Flexible Hours
- Design Thinking Workshops
- Flat Hierarchy
- Transparent Salary Bands
We are looking for a Communications Designer who wants to design marketing material with us.
You are a teamplayer with a very structured way of thinking. You're organized, creative and open-minded. You like working in a small, agile team. You are an approachable person and have great communication skills.
- At least 2 years of experience as a graphic designer, desktop publisher or communications designer
- Experience in managing design projects
- Experience of working in an agency environment is a plus
- WordPress knowledge is a plus
- Business fluent in English, German would be beneficial
- Design marketing material to push our “go to market” strategy for EU and US
- Design event marketing material and coordinate booth design
- Work closely with Development Team and Sales Department to ensure best product knowledge transfer for our customer