- Be a key player in the success of a growing biotech start up
- A business development role focused on nanoparticles
- Based in the centre of Oxford with great benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to work as a Commercial Scientist in a rapidly growing Biotech that are developing next-generation optical nanoparticle sensors. You will be working closely with the science team and customers, so nanoparticle/nanomedicine knowledge is advantageous along with having strong interpersonal skills. The role is based in Oxford but can be commutable from surrounding areas.
What you’ll be doing
As a Commercial scientist, you will be responsible for understanding the customers’ needs and developing strong relationships with external clients within the market both in the UK and internationally. This is not a direct sales role but more a technical business development position.
What experience you’ll need to apply?
- Strong scientific background specifically on nanoparticles and nanomedicine
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Marketing experience within the biotech industry would be an advantage.
What you’ll get in return for your experience:
You will be a key player in the success of the company that is looking to rapidly expand over the next couple of years. There is a great salary on offer along with company pension, life insurance, cycle to work scheme and is a casual dress.
For more information or to apply, apply directly to this advert to speak with Zoe Davies