Vestiaire Collective is the leading global online marketplace for desirable pre-loved fashion.
Our mission is to transform the fashion industry for a more sustainable future by empowering our community to promote the circular fashion movement.
Vestiaire was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Paris with offices in London, Berlin, New York, Singapore and Hong Kong and warehouses in Tourcoing (France), Crawley (UK), Hong Kong and New York.
We currently have a diverse global team of 1000 employees representing more than 50 nationalities.
Our values are community, activism, transparency, dedication and greatness.
We are proud to be a BCorp.
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a talented Apprentice to join our Commercial Analytics team for a period of 12 months starting January 2023, in our Paris office.
Apprenticeship: 12 months (preferred rhythm 6 months office / 6 months school 4 or 3 days office / 1 or 2 days school)
About the role
The Commercial team at Vestiaire Collective is in charge of customer strategy, CRM activations and marketing strategy, the Analytics team is in charge of supporting the teams with their analytics needs.
Do you think that working in analytics is about much more than crunching numbers?
Do you enjoy using data to find compelling insights and using your business skills to translate these insights into action?
Join our team. You will report directly to the Head of Data and Insights Commercial, focusing on delivering actionable insights.
What you'll do?
- Run weekly CRM campaigns and monitor their impact on the business
- Support creation and maintenance of commercial measurement studies (eg GMV, CRM sending) and share findings to stakeholders to enable continuous improvements.
- Work with cross functional teams to understand priorities and deliver insights and actions to improve CRM communications
- Be the gatekeeper of high data quality and fidelity.
- This might involve setting processes to cross-check data, detect outliers, etc.
- Conduct end to end ad hoc analysis to provide actionable insights (ex: understand what are the drivers of customers opting out of CRM communication, run A / B tests to understand which CRM copy perform better etc.)
- Assist the team on performance monitoring, ad-hoc requests and presentations to measure the impact of key projects and identify new ones.
who you are?
- Currently doing a Master's degree in Economics, Business or Engineering.
- Ideally you have already worked in data, operations or product positions in tech startups or consulting firms (strategy consulting, M&A, audit, digital marketing etc.).
- You have a strong get things done mindset.
- You have strong analytical skills: you pay close attention to details & ensure data accuracy.
- You can give recommendations based on a structured reasoning, you are a fast learner and integrate feedback quickly.
- You are a team-player and enjoy learning from others
- Our working language is English, you must be comfortable communicating in English, French is a plus
- It goes without saying you have a great knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- SQL mandatory, Python knowledge is a plus
- If you already had experience with Tableau or any other dashboarding tools (Power BI, Qlick view etc.) is also a big plus!
What we offer?
- A meaningful job with an impact on the way people consume fashion and promote sustainability
- The possibility to work remotely 50% of your time
- The opportunity to do career defining work in a fast-growing French-born scale up
- The possibility to work as part of a global diverse team with more than 50 nationalities
- 2 days to help Project - reinforcing your activist journey and volunteer for an association
- Significant investment in your learning and growth
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunity employer