We at nitehero have been working for over 2 years on a solution for sexualized violence against women in public. Our service is designed to help women in cities feel safe at all times and be actually secure in an emergency.
With the help of an app and other technologies, we offer quick accessibility to a proven and professional network of phone and local personal helpers, providing guaranteed and specific help to the user, depending on their emotional state and actual threat.
Currently we are operating with an MVP (Website + Messenger) and are already offering the service at selected events for women in Berlin.
We are looking for a Mobile Developer at co-founder level for Berlin. The role is to ensure technical implementation and long-term technical leadership in all areas of our business. The ideal candidate brings a passion for technology and software development. Hands-on and strategic direction are equally expected.
- Develop the mobile application (frontend and backend)
- Programming the first and absolutely solid iOS + Android based version, which will replace the existing MVP
- Execution of test scenarios
- Plan and control the required resources (staff / external / agencies etc.) for the complete programming of the app (Teambuilding + Leading)
- Classify and challenge the technical feasibility of the product strategy under the overall product vision
- Create quality assurance and privacy processes
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
- Monitor the system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Communicate the technology strategy with partners and investors
- Conduct technological analysis and research
- Proven work experience in software development (about 5 years)
- Full-stack developer
- Professional experience in iOS and Android development
- Knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Solid understanding of the entire mobile development lifecycle
- English is expected as a language; German as a plus
- Work experience with the flexible way of working of startups
- Very high willingness to learn
- Decision-making ability, proactivity and ability to solve problems
What we offer you
- Shares in the company and individual salary as co-founder
- Entry into a highly up-to-date business segment with a market that has not yet matured
- Cooperation in the solution of a socially highly relevant problem
- The responsibility for building a completely new area in our startup
- Participation in a highly motivated and dedicated founding team