Finmill is an early stage fintech startup originating from Vilnius (Lithuania), founded by bank employees. We are super enthusiastic about our product – AI driven personal finance management application aimed at people who struggle to get their personal finances in order.
Our business model involves showing suggestions of how to save money by switching service providers like telco, utilities, security, sports clubs, etc. in general any places that people pay regularly for.
Finmill is also a smart financial advisor that determines if a purchase can be afforded instantly by analyzing historical account data and predicting future cash flow. Unlike traditional personal finance applications, Finmill provides personalized, prospective insights and offers quick actions to make informed financial decisions.
We are currently looking to expand our founder team and are looking for a member in Berlin who would help us establish our business in Germany.
- Formulate and execute our marketing strategy aimed at end users
- Define best channels and methods for customer acquisition
- Promote Finmill services to the local market players, be the advocate of Finmill in your region
We expect that you:
- Have experience in the field of marketing
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Are as enthusiastic about fintech as we are
- Have an established personal network
- Willing to work for equity at the start
What we offer:
- Great opportunity to join a promising startup
- Equity options
- Friendly and energetic team
If you are interested, please send your resume to [email protected].