Co-founder – Corporate Sales, Berlin
Finmill is an early stage fintech startup originating from Vilnius (Lithuania), founded by bank employees. We are super enthusiastic about our product – a personal finance management application aimed at people who often make spontaneous purchases and struggle to get their personal finances in order.
Our business model involves showing suggestions of how to save money by switching service providers like telco, utilities, security, sports clubs, etc. in general any places that people pay regularly for.
Finmill is also a smart financial advisor that determines if a purchase can be afforded instantly by analyzing historical account data and predicting future cash flow. Unlike traditional personal finance applications, Finmill provides personalized, prospective insights and offers quick actions to make informed financial decisions.
We are currently looking to expand our founder team and are looking for a member in Berlin who would help us establish our business in Germany.
- Identify service providers that match our business model
- Create a pricing and sales plan
- Present Finmill services to the local market players and execute sales contracts
We expect that you:
- Have done corporate sales before
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Are as enthusiastic about fintech as we are
- Have an established personal network within the corporate ecosystem
- Willing to work for equity at the start
What we offer:
- Great opportunity to join a promising startup
- Equity options
- Friendly and energetic team
If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com