We are Biohackers Update - We create the worlds first magazine about biohacking and self optimization.
Our team is almost complete but what we are missing is an organizational mastermind who not only keeps the machine well oiled and running at full speed but who can take charge and lead from the front as well.
You will be the main man (or woman) besides the other co-founder and CEO.
Who you are:
- You are super organized yourself and can organize and lead others as well
- You have an eye for the details others are missing
- You are not shy of making decisions on your own
- You are able to set deadlines and make sure that everyone fulfills their part
- You have a voice and opinion and stand by what you think but are able to rethink your stance if better data or facts are presented
- You strive to become the best person (and leader) you can be
- You love to experiment and try out new things
- You like to laugh and have a life besides work
What we offer
We believe that private life and work aren’t separated identities but should be in harmony with each other to create a truly meaningful, joyful and optimized life.
For that reason we 100% believe in working remote and without fixed work hours or vacation days. We believe that a company should exist only to make life better - for both its employees and clients - and we are running all kinds of experiments to make that mission a reality.
While we don’t have the funds for fixed salaries or fancy perks right now, we have a lot of good stuff planned for the future. Until we get there you can proudly proclaim yourself a founding member of the worlds first biohacking magazine and take part in the experience of launching a brand new start up. You also get 25% in equity and 25% of all profits made in the first year as your monthly pay.
Interested? We would love for your to apply to [email protected] with your CV and a description of your typical day and why do you think you would be a good fit for us.