We at nitehero have been working for over 2 years on a solution for sexualized violence against women in public. Our service is designed to help women in cities feel safe at all times and be actually secure in an emergency.
With the help of an app and other technologies, we offer quick accessibility to a proven and professional network of phone and local personal helpers, providing guaranteed and specific help to the user, depending on their emotional state and actual threat.
Currently we are operating with an MVP (Website + Messenger) and are already offering the service at selected events for women in Berlin.
For our growth, we are looking for a Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) (m/w/d) at co-founder level for the Berlin office, who will develop the marketing strategy and vision and oversee all of the company's marketing activities.
- Define marketing strategies to support the company's overall strategies and goals
- Develop a viable marketing plan for the business and monitor the daily implementation
- Analyze the trends of the market and transfer them to the company
- Plan and organize marketing functions and processes (product development, branding, communication, etc.) that accompany the company vision.
- Design and coordinate advertising campaigns, PR and other marketing activities through various marketing channels.
- Build an effective and creative team of marketers in the long run.
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or similar; MSc/MA as a plus
- Experience in the development and implementation of efficient strategies and business plans for the most important marketing aspects: branding, product advertising, social media, PR
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
- Ability to apply marketing techniques through digital (eg social media) and non-digital (eg. press) channels
- Analytical recording of user needs and creative implementation of the measures
- Identification and passion for the product and company vision
- Has excellent interpersonal skills (very good written and oral communication and persuasiveness)
What we offer you
- Shares in the company and individual payment as co-founder
- Entry into a highly up-to-date business segment with a market that has not yet matured
- Cooperation in the solution of a socially highly relevant problem
- The responsibility for building a completely new area in our startup
- Participation in a highly motivated and dedicated founding team