We are eager to win a passionate, relentless cloud architect with experience in architecting, designing, developing and implementing cloud-native distributed systems using container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
Our customer base is growing rapidly all over the world and we are investing heavily in non-stop operation and scale-out. You will be driving the uplift of our highly successful microservices based SaaS product onto Kubernetes, ensuring non-stop operation and efficient usage of Azure's platform services.
You should be comfortable driving decisions on cloud technologies, platforms, libraries and tooling across the entire SDLC. Expert end to end from development, packaging, deployment and operating an elastic, highly available, secure and performant cloud services.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Architect scalable, highly available solutions that leverage public cloud services
- Architecting, developing and optimizing micro-services to be cloud-optimized
- Working as a technical leader in our platform team, delivering hands-on and working closely with feature focused DevOps teams
- Providing software architecture/development knowledge bundled with cloud architecture, design patterns and programming
- Advising and implementing on cloud best practices
- Working as both an infrastructure and application development specialist
- Agile software development and DevOps
- Implementing DevOps practices such as infrastructure as code, continuous integration and fully automated deployment
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Strong verbal/ written communication skills in English (German is a plus)
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Math or any other technical subject
- 5+ years of experience in cloud solution development / software architecture
- 2+ years of experience as cloud architect
- Hands-on cloud / application architect
- Strong knowledge of containers and orchestration systems, specifically Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in using a high degree of automation and lean operations
- Agile software development expertise and experience
- Experience with continuous integration & automation tools like Jenkins, Ansible etc.
- Identify pain points and gaps by setting up a systematic load and performance testing
- A true team player who likes to contribute and benefit of working with others