cozycozy.com is the future of accommodation metasearch engine empowering travelers to compare all the possible accommodations around the world: hotels, airbnbs and other vacation rentals, camping, boats etc. and even some out of the ordinary forms of traveling such as home exchange or pet-sitting.
We believe that every traveler has the right to book the best accommodation without commercial manipulation therefore we are committed to being on the user's side with a product that is beyond expectation.
cozycozy.com has offices in both Paris and Budapest, a senior team of 15 persons who also built liligo.com, and a recently closed series A round to finance this mission.
In order to accelerate our development, we are looking for our Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to join our Budapest team.
- Architect, develop and operate highly secure, compliant, resilient, cost-efficient, and high-performing solutions in Cloud and on premises environments
- Ensure scalability of our infrastructure by driving infrastructure capacity planning and forecasting
- Build monitoring and observability solutions to ensure overall system health
- Design and optimize robust CI/CD pipelines
- Organize stress tests and analyze the results
- Work closely with engineering teams to build and support the continuous integration and deployment
- Work closely with other development and operations team members to understand complex product requirements and translate them into automated solutions
- Manage project documentation including diagram, data flow, status and usage reports, support and escalation processes
- Participate in projects to design and implement new technology solutions, meet specific business needs or solve problems
- Participate in 24/7 on-call responsibilities to respond to emergency situations and perform scheduled maintenance
- 2+ years of experience with GCP or AWS
- 2+ years of experience in container management technologies (Kubernetes)
- 2+ years of experience in building, configuring, administering container technologies (Docker)
- Strong Linux experience, Linux networking, networking protocols: TCP/IP, HTTPS, UDP, DHCP, DNS, NAT, VLAN/VXLAN
- Experience with orchestration template technologies such as AWS CloudFormation, Google Cloud Deployment Manager, Terraform
- Experience with monitoring / alerting tools such as Grafana, Prometheus, Cloudwatch metrics & logs
- Experience with modern programming language like: nodeJS or GoLang
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python, Bash
- Experience in scaling and deployment of SQL-based and NoSQL-based database systems
- The ability to express yourself in English both in writing and speaking
- Live search engine with millions of searches per month
- 12+ million accommodations data
- 300+ millions pictures
- Terabytes of static & dynamic data to explore and transform in valuable information to improve the product
- Huge live traffic to handle - scalability is key
- A chance to join an international team of 15 brilliant engineers who has succeeded in a very similar business: built the number one flight search engine in France
- A competitive salary
- A highly challenging and rewarding environment
- A chance to investigate the newest technological trends
- The ability to impact the business, you can make a difference!
- An easy to access, calm and cozy(cozy) office in the heart of the Budapest
- Location: Budapest
- Starting date: asap