We are looking for an experienced, well-rounded and hands-on Cloud Architect who will work with our Engineering and Ops teams to take our architecture to the next level.
- Work directly with our CTO, Senior Engineers and Senior Management
- Understand our business and requirements and develop our architectural vision
- Be hands-on, pragmatic and work closely with the teams to make the vision a reality
- Educate the Engineering organization and make sure that the architecture is understood
- Communicate and document architecture plans and processes in a structured manner
- You have started your career as a software engineer
- Have 4+ Years of AWS architecture experience
- Have a working knowledge of well-architected architectures for AWS
- Have a pragmatic approach and a good sense for speed vs quality
- Have experience with containerization, Docker, Kubernetes, Container Registries
- Have experience with network security, security groups, VPCs, subnets, flow log monitoring.
- Have implemented a number of different architectures e.g Lambda, Streaming, Batch, Serverless, Scale out
- Distinctive communication skills in dealing with different stakeholders, high social competence as well as analytical skills
- Strong ability to structure and prioritize complex technical topics and orchestrate cross-team and cross-functional efforts
- Ability to work well with internal teams, including engineers, data science and quality assurance to ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations
Why should you join Sellics?
- A talented, growing company and tech/product team
- A very well-located office in the heart of Berlin Mitte incl. a rooftop terrace with pool
- Competitive compensation package and defined career paths
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Flexible working hours and remote option
- Urban Sports Club membership
- Free food and drinks, educational "Sellics Talks," regular team events
- Self Improvement Grant funding for external educational pursuits, and additional time off for professional growth
- Professional coffee-machine, and the best coffee beans Berlin has to offer 😉
- Visa sponsorship and assistance for non-EU citizens
- Participation in our all-expenses paid annual company trip
- A friendly, open, multi-cultural work environment with colleagues from over 35 countries
Sellics is revolutionizing commerce, starting with the world’s biggest online marketplace: Amazon. From starting as a group of friends with targeted business insights and under €2,000 in self-invested startup capital, we’ve transformed into the force we are today: a growing and funded Scale-Up company providing data-driven and Ai-powered B2B SaaS solutions to help Sellers, Vendors, and Agencies across the world be successful on Amazon.
The secret to our success is our team, a group of more than 110 highly-engaged, intelligent, dynamic employees from over 30 countries, spread out across our offices in Berlin and New York City. We’re a pack of people who care about each other, the values we live by, and the success story we’re all helping to write. But don’t just take our word for it… here’s what our teammates themselves (and other candidates!) have written about us on Glassdoor. And, check out this video for even more of a sneak peek of life at Sellics!
Ready to take our company and your career to the next level? We’re looking forward to your application!