CROMSOURCE is currently recruiting for a Clinical Research Associate I or II for an internal position, located in Spain.
Position Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists in the selection of sites, site evaluation visits, initiation visits and ensuring follow up by obtaining the pre-study documentation to ensure good start-up of the investigation sites
- Performs training of site staff in all study procedures in order to ensure protocol/ICHGCP compliance
- Conducts and reports periodic monitoring visits in the field and reviews at each visit accuracy, legibility, completeness and quality of Case Report Form (CRF) in compliance with the protocol, SOP's and ICH-GCP requirements in order to ensure data integrity and subject safety
- Adapts and translates Patient Information Leaflets and Informed Consent Forms
- Cooperates with the site staff for ensuring a proper reporting from the site of the safety issues (adverse events and adverse reaction such as AEs/SAEs, SUSARs, etc.) and their follow up, guaranteeing timely and appropriate handling of safety issues
- Escalates any issues to relevant project team members
- May assist in contract negotiation with sites on study budget after appropriate and documented training
- May support the submission process in the project (or region)
Education & Experience:
- University Degree in scientific medical or paramedical discipline
- Prior experience as a CRA
- Excellent knowledge of clinical trial operations, ICH-GCP Guidelines and other applicable regulatory requirement
- Fluent in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook
- Willingness to travel
The Benefits of Working for Cromsource in Spain
- Competitive Salary
- Health insurance
- Internet reimbursement
- Dedicated Line Manager
- Regular face-to-face or phone meetings with line manager
- Full annual performance review process
- End of year party with the team
- Career opportunities within both our CRO departments and our TalentSource Life Sciences Unit, locally and internationally
- Employee satisfaction survey - your feedback is important for continuous improvement
Who will you be working for?
CROMSOURCE is a family owned international, full-service Contract Research Organisation who, since 1994, has been supporting our clients with outstanding clinical research and staffing solutions services. The successful growth of CROMSOURCE has been achieved by putting high quality and client focus at the heart of everything we do.
Our Company Ethos
Our employees are the most valuable company asset. We value our resources and ensure they work in a friendly, family environment so they are able to develop their skills and talents. Human Resources is the fulcrum around which all CROMSOURCE activities are built and close management and training is the core instrument to develop and maintain highly-qualified personnel. The continuous training keeps the resources qualified in terms of competence and expertise and gives to all personnel the clear tools needed to manage both internal and client processes with the same methodology. The success of these core values are evidenced by our below industry average turnover rates.
The Application Process
Once you have submitted your CV, you will receive an acknowledgement that we received it. If you have the requirements we need, you will be invited for phone interview as the first step. Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive, we cannot reply to everyone individually if you are not successful.
If you would like to discuss the role before applying through the website @ https://www.talentsourcelifesciences.com/job-information/?job-id=HQ00002369
or please contact [email protected] for more information.
CROMSOURCE is an equal opportunities employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment in relation to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran or military status or any other legally protected status. CROMSOURCE is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Keywords : CRA, Clinical Research Associate, Clinical Research, CRO, Clinical Research Organisation, Clinical Trials, Clinical, submissions, Clinical Research ICH-GCP, Monitoring, Home based, Spain, Espana
Oncology, Rare Disease, Clinical Research Associate
LinkedIn Facebook Twitter Email