Who are we?
We are GenderGP, a Health and Wellbeing telehealth service that provides care to the trans and non-binary community, and those who support them.
We are casting aside barriers, rewriting the narrative, and changing the vision for transgender healthcare. We are on a mission to be the most streamlined and innovative telehealth company, e-learning resource, and patient care model for the trans and non-binary health sector in the world, and are already supporting more than 5000 clients in more than 40 countries and counting.
We offer well paid, flexible, remote working positions to all motivated individuals with a passion for fairness.
Our Customer Service Code:
GenderGP is a global organisation promoting excellence in the health & wellbeing of trans & non-binary people of all ages. We are a multidisciplinary team of gender specialists from many faculties offering advice, support & medical care for trans people globally. We are looking for clinicians from all over the world to join our team.
Through video consultations with our patients, we offer timely, safe & appropriate access to counselling, gender-affirming hormone therapy & all aspects of transgender medicine. We offer a seven day a week service & aim to reply to all queries within 48hrs.
We recognise that this is a niche medical specialty. We acknowledge that you may not have prior experience working in this field. We therefore offer full training & support to all successful candidates.
- You will be part of a diverse Clinical Team
- You will conduct video consultations with patients
- You will answer medical queries posed by eg. Our Pathology or Pathway Teams
- You will discuss complex cases at our weekly Multi-Disciplinary Team meetings
- Prescribing positions available for the prescriptions of medications associated with gender affirming hormone therapy
- You will review patients' health-related presentations.
- You will discern contextual hindrances to patients' well-being.
- You will provide effective but resource-sensitive treatment.
- You will monitor receptiveness, adherence, and responses to stipulated treatments.
- You will complete routine, healthcare-related administrative work.
- Registration with your professional body & a licence to practise
- Has license to prescribe in EU
- Willingness to learn a new emerging Medical Specialty
- Ability to work remotely (good IT skills)
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Capacity to navigate contextual impediments.
- Knowledgeable about adaptive support networks.
- Serious about promoting patients' wellness.
- A holistic, culturally congruent stance on clinical care
- Paid wellness days
- Flexible working hours
- Fully remote (Opportunity to work anywhere in Europe; within GMT +1,+3 time zones)
- Part time, full time & sessional only contracts available
If you are interested, please start your application here.