TrackTik is a tech scale-up company that is transforming the physical security industry worldwide with its first-of-its-kind integrated security workforce management software.
We saw the challenges the security guarding industry faced in terms of making the most of their resources and battling manual processes. Thinking that there must be a better way, we’ve been bringing the power of data, analytics, and automation to security operations management worldwide. Thanks to TrackTik, we’re helping security managers work smarter, get better returns and provide more value to their customers.
Originally from Montreal, Canada, we have recently been named one of LinkedIn’s Top 25 Startups in Canada and ranked Canadian Business 2018 Startup 50 ranking of Canada’s Top New Growth Companies. With 120+ employees Montreal, we are now looking to expand our presence in Europe. Do you want to join a company in full swing to grow your career?
You are tech-savvy, curious and passionate about onboarding and sharing what you know to clients to help them be successful with software solutions!
We are looking for a Client Success Specialist to grow our team based in WeWork Weesperstraat in Amsterdam, joining our Client Success Manager. We are also actively looking for a Support Specialist to grow the team this year!
Our UK business development team will be sending awesome new clients your way. Your objective is to help them implement the TrackTik platform, provide them with training and early technical support and then transition them to our Amsterdam-based Client Success Manager. We foresee that you might have to travel to the UK roughly a week every two months.
- Act as a project coordinator and lead point of contact for assigned clients in Europe by leading timely end-to-end integration and delivery of our solutions according to clients’ objectives.
- Analyze, qualify and identify clients’ needs to better support and streamline their day-to-day operation using TrackTik by prioritizing the features they need.
- Organize and deliver technical training remotely and sometimes in person for clients in Europe.
- Assist clients with software functionality questions.
- Work closely with our Client Success and Product teams to keep your knowledge up to date and be able to communicate changes to your clients
- Proactively participate in the creation of new training material for internal and external use.
- Participate in the development of the TrackTik platform by providing feedback gained from clients.
- Effectively document and keep all client data and reporting up to date in our client success platform.
Your Skills & Experience
- 2+ years’ experience in training, project management or system integration
- Proven experience directly training end-users on software and technology, be it remotely or on-site; ideally, experience with cloud-based/SaaS solutions
- Experience working remotely and with an international team will be considered a strong asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills in English; proficiency in other languages spoken in Europe will be considered an asset
- Adaptable, curious, tech-savvy, data-driven and empathetic
- Career growth opportunities and coaching: we want to invest in you
- A casual and supportive work environment that fuels collaboration
- Several social and company events hosted in our Montreal headquarters: yes, you get to fly in at least twice a year
- The perks of being in a WeWork location: social and professional events organized by various tenants, tea, coffee, a beer tap, Monday morning breakfast and a dog friendly office!
Join our team, where fun meets performance, results and flexibility. If you are motivated to make a difference and thrive on teamwork, creativity and problem solving, we want you as part of our family!