The Hotels Network is an award-winning technology company providing innovative software (B2B SaaS) for the hospitality industry. Since day one, we've worked hard to bring together an awesome team with deep expertise in hospitality, product design and consumer marketing. United by the mission to help hotel brands increase direct bookings, we build pioneering technology that enables any hotel to optimize their guests’ booking experience and regain their fair share of online revenue. We believe in what we do. As do thousands of hotels around the globe.
Based at our headquarters in Barcelona as well as in other strategic locations around the globe, The Hotels Network team is made up of 80 people from 25 different nationalities. To fuel our continued rapid growth, we are looking for a Client Success / Account Manager with a native level of English for the US Market (Evening Shift, from 15h to 23:30h)-to join our team based in Barcelona. This is an extraordinary opportunity to join a very ambitious company at a point where your work will have immediate impact on its growth and results. And have fun doing it, too.
Please note this role is for a night owl!
- Account Management: set up, onboard and proactive follow-up with current clients.
- Coordination with the sales team to ensure an accurate service to customers.
- Monitor results and follow up with clients.
- Receive and process client feedback to improve the product.
- Support your teammates and colleagues with peer to peer learning, interesting new processes, and constructive feedback to encourage a positive working environment.
- Regular involvement with company events, team meetings and projects.
- Most importantly, always ensure a high level of Client Success that will delight hoteliers around the world
- At least 2 years of experience in customer service.
- Native level of the English language is a must. Bringing a second European language will be a strong asset.
- Experience in the hospitality industry will be highly valued.
- Experience with hospitality software will make you the perfect candidate.
- Strong tech knowledge / Eager to learn about the software.
- High IT Skills (web browsing, multi-window navigation, etc.).
- Excellent communications and presentations skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Customer and client-focused.
- Able to work with a high degree of autonomy.
- Hands-on attitude and sense of initiative.
- Fun to work with.
- Desire to work in a team-based, fast-paced, international environment where you will need to embrace different cultures, nationalities and languages.
- International environment with over 25 nationalities.
- Working hours from 15h to 23:30h (with dinner break).
- Nice office in the Center of Barcelona.
- Have a real impact on a fast-growing innovative technology company.
- Continuous internal and external training.
- Healthy work life balance with flexible working hours and 1 day a week remote work policy.
- "Flexible compensation plan” with Ticket Restaurant, Ticket Transport and Bonus for Nursery.
- Coffee, tea, fresh fruit and Friday team breakfast.
- Competitive compensation.