TikTok Published: July 19, 2021
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile videos. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok enables everyone to be a creator and encourages users to share their passion and creative expression through their videos. TikTok is based in Los Angeles, with global offices in London, Tokyo, Seoul, Shanghai, Beijing, Singapore, Jakarta, Mumbai, and Moscow. The Client Solutions team are responsible for campaign execution and success, working closely with the Brand and Agency Partnerships team to deliver a first-class service to clients. Working with the top agencies and brands across Europe to educate and inform about the exciting evolution of TikTok.
• Act as a consultant for top Key accounts
• POC for clients to deliver campaign management and reporting in time
• Insure that SLAs are respected to become 1st class in client service
• Performance side: optimize accounts to increase spend and on the reservation side, you will need to manage the project to success
• Drive education on products, company updates and share company best practices as relevant to client or agencies' business
• Work and collaborate with a diverse group of internal cross-functional teams, support the team to identify, create, and implement creative ad solutions grounded on achieving measurable business results for client partners.
• Be the premium contact of the Sales Team.
• Aid the team in educating clients and agencies on product solutions and best practices, and ultimately helping to grow existing business, helping the team manage relationships with key clients and agency partners (media, creative, marketing partners)
• Keep accurate record of all pending and active campaign plans, assist to maintain campaign schedule and availability of ad placements
• Work with the product and campaign execution team to ensure ad specifications and rates are accurate as well as being responsible for the reporting of and optimisation of campaigns.
• Degree educated or equivalent professional experience
• Experience managing campaigns across digital platforms and ad tech product
• Deep understanding of digital landscape and a passion for social media
• Detail-oriented, with exceptional organisational skills
• Previous experience working across multi markets preferred but not necessary
• Excellent verbal and written English and French communication skills, ideally additional language skills
• Self-starter, fast learner with a start-up spirit