Born in 2014 from the fact that our essential routine tasks are increasingly time-consuming, On My Way provides a simple, efficient, secure and professional cleaning. In 2016, On My Way was acquired by Elis, extending the group’s client base by offering services to private individuals.
Want to work for a fast-moving startup? Love moving things? We are looking for an entrepreneurial and charismatic City Manager to launch On My Way in Paris and ensure we are getting the most commercial value out of this key destination. You will work closely with our CEO and the Elis Team to develop an operational and commercial strategy in Paris.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Strategic Input- Liaison with management. Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and manage operational plans.
- Coordination and Supervision- Coordinate, manage and monitor the core operations and processes in Paris, including production. Use excellent judgment to uphold our high-quality standards.
- Business Development - Be commercially accountable, manage accounts and network to continuously grow our portfolio of B2B and B2C clients in Paris.
- Financial- Review financial statements and data/KPIs. Utilize financial data to improve profitability. Plan effective strategies for the financial well-being of the destination.
- Human Resources- Organize recruitment and training of required staff. Monitor and evaluate performance.
- Sales, Marketing and Customer Service- Manage customer support. Plan and support sales and marketing activities.
- College degree in business administration, commerce, management or operations management
- At least 5 years of experience in managing operations, accounts, sales and/or business development
- Commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- Effective and persuasive communicator, both internally as well as with external partners
- Very strong analytical and critical thinking skills to solve problems independently and hit goals
- Sharp eye for detail, strong work ethic, and a capacity to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to adapt to a fast-moving startup environment
- Knowledge of Paris backwards and forwards
- Fluency in both French and English
What You Need to Know
- We’re looking to fill this full-time role starting as soon as possible
- Office at Elis HQ in Saint-Cloud
- No qualms with working out-of-office hours, and on your feet for the majority of the day
- A high-level work environment, with responsibilities and autonomy
- Some nice perspectives: On My Way is growing, and our talents too