At r3charge we want to take out the pain of traveling with an electric vehicle and transform it into a seamless and enjoyable experience. In the first step, we just launched the first ever hotel booking platform dedicated to electric vehicle travelers, helping people find their destination in a breeze.
Have you ever thought of not having WiFi in your hotel room? Not since 2005.
Soon, we want to support installing charging points at all destinations and make charging an EV easier than reaching to the minibar. That is our second step.
Our MVP is out and we are now building a team of full time professionals to launch at scale.
To achieve that, we need someone to make sure our apps and web platforms are fast, secure and reliable, our Chief Technology Officer.
What is the opportunity?
As the CTO, you will be responsible from A to Z for developing and implementing the company technology vision, strategies, and plans for growth. You will be in charge to shape the r3charge product to turn it into a high volume eCommerce platform dedicated to EV owners.
What will I be doing?
You will work directly with the Co-Founder/CEO and take responsibility for selecting a technology stack, designing the application architecture, setting up a scalable cloud-based infrastructure and testing the application. You will be able to roll up your sleeves to get started and will soon have the resources to build a team, internally and externally, to help you execute on the strategy you develop.
What skills do I need?
- Previous work experience as a Chief Technology Officer or another similar leadership role, ideally for a large eCommerce organization
- You are a self-starter, organized and self-motivated with the ability to define goals and prioritize your work
- You don’t hesitate to get your hands dirty and go beyond your role to achieve the company goals
- In-depth knowledge of web and mobile systems architecture, design and development
- Hands on experience with complex project management
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Effective negotiation and vendor management skills
- Understanding of business planning
- Proactive problem solver
What we can offer
- The opportunity to hold a key position from the very beginning of a startup and drive its success
- Make an impact in the exciting fields of online travel and car electrification
- Company shares
Sounds like you? Let’s talk