The Chief Product Officer position at spaceOS comes with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility.
- You will lead a team of designers, engineers and QA specialists.
- Your team will interact with customers on a daily basis, rapidly prototype solutions and deliver experiences that delight the senses and satisfy the needs of each user.
- You will be joining a skilled, fun and growing group of startup people.
- You will solve customer and business problems while flexing your creative and analytical side.
- You will define ambitious and empathetic goals with your squad and then ship high quality product every day to hit them.
- You will work in an open, collaborative and multidisciplinary environment.
- You will own the priority and scope of the work and use our amazing design and engineering talent to generate and iterate on these ideas.
- You will work with the business teams (Sales, Account Management, etc.) to ensure we are properly training our customers and telling the market about our new products.
- You have autonomy over your backlog and flexibility to ensure we are hitting the right balance of new features, polish, bugs and technical investment.
- You will help them set goal, give clear and actionable feedback and pair as needed on tough problems.
- You have a passion for all things product design and UX.
- You have worked 2+ years as a Product Manager in an SaaS or B2B startup.
- You have launched successful products from concept to customer.
- You are a truly empathetic listener: to your team, stakeholders and our customers.
- You are comfortable going on-site and getting your hands dirty.
- You are clear and concise in your communication.
- You care deeply about best product practices and standards – just shipping isn’t enough for
- Academic or professional experience in Computer Science, Design, Engineering or Statistics.
What’s in it for you
- Working with a great team on a huge business opportunity.
- International work environment.
- Working in the coolest co-working spaces in Warsaw, Berlin, Lisbon and New York.
- Training and career development programs.
- Team lunches, company happy hours, ample snacks and drinks.
- 3 000 - 6 000 EUR net / monthly
- Great compensation packages, including equity
We are revolutionizing the way people work in offices and co-working spaces.
We are a fast-paced and disruptive Proptech startup based in Warsaw, Berlin, Lisbon and New York.
Our solutions are being deployed in major cities around the world.
Join us to build the future of smart workspaces and smart cities.
More about us here: https://spaceos.io