Studio Banana, is seeking an experienced leader to drive a new technology startup spinoff forward at a fast pace. As COO, you will drive results by unleashing creativity and accountability in a performance.
Your experience with other fast growing technology startups/companies will help you craft efficient and effective systems for the the project while taking direct responsibility for operations, Raising capital business development/alliances, and vendor management. You will also successfully run day to day operations. The ideal candidate will have strong personal accountability for results, strong commitment to teamwork in support of the company’s success, adherence to ethical business practices, and comfort operating in a start-up environment with an ability to prioritize and drive actions to closure.
Reporting to the CEO, the COO will lead all internal operations and will have the following responsibilities:
• Drive fundraising ventures with CEO
• Drive the operational launch of the product in Q2 2019
• Develop and execute an integrated go-to-market plan for the product, including feature roll-out, product positioning, and routes to market.
• Manage and direct company operations to meet budget and other financial goals.
• Manage and facilitate growing team in accordance with project
• Oversee all administrative functions, ensuring smooth daily operations.
• Oversee contract negotiation and legal activities: client contracts, partnership agreements, vendor contracts, and other legal documents.
• Manage the daily performance of the operations team. Use good meeting and project planning practices to drive focus and results.
• Develop and implement a strategic plan for a rapid scaling of operational capacity through automation, process improvements or other productivity measures while maintaining high quality standards, rapid response times, high reliability and cost effective operations.
• Interface with Product Engineering and IT Operations to ensure appropriate systems are in place to achieve goals.
• Oversee the human resource function, including: Recruitment, hiring, on-boarding and retention
• 5+ years’ experience with progressive general management responsibilities in the technology (physical) product industry in a high-paced, rapid growth environment
• Expertise overseeing design and manufacturing support organisations
• Successful creation and management of sales program through a distribution network
• Proven P&L management track record
• Experience and success in preparing for, negotiating and closing equity funding rounds
• Business line management experience in launching new technology products, and scaling for growth and profitability
• Expertise in defining and scaling operational processes, both internally and with external partners
• Managing multiple projects in a manner that focuses the team and drives results
• Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team
• Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to the mission
• Advanced level of English or Native English speaker