Sharify is the Social Network where every person, business or event can share whatever they want to share in just three clicks: what, where and when. But not sharing tweets, posts or likes but real life things such as music, sport and parties through a real-time map. Sharify answers for the very first time: what's happening right now around us.
The Chief Marketing Officer will be responsible and lead the user acquisition strategy, our CRM programs and the SEO/SEM strategy to maximise the acquisition and retention of Sharify users. We are looking for a leader with exceptional understanding of digital channels, a clear vision of optimisation strategies and who is extremely analytical and innovative to manage Sharify's online budget with a fresh way of thinking that challenges and grows our business.
* Implements the user acquisition strategy across all biddable channels (paid search, paid social, display, affiliate marketing) and across all consumer platforms (web, mobile)
* Day to day optimisation and monitoring of key metrics (CPI, CAC, LTV).
*Idenfity key learnings to optimise campaigns
* CRM strategy definition and implementation
* SEO / SEM strategy definition and implementation
* Adopt a continuous ‘test and learn’ approach working closely with the Engineering team
* Keeps up to speed with biddable trends for all the channels and markets
* 2+ years of experience in mobile user acquistion, CRM and SEO / SEM
* Educated to degree level (ideally science degree)
* Track record of working on paid search (Google) and paid social (Facebook, * Twitter, Instagram) campaigns
* Strong analytical skills; ability to analyse and draw insights from large data sets.
* Experience of using Google Analytics
* An advanced intermediate/advanced knowledge of excel
* A flexible, approachable attitude with good problem solving skills
* Ability to adapt to a fast paced, high growth startup environment
* Proficient in English. Spanish is a plus
What we offer:
* This is a full-time position
* With company stock options
* With weekly offsites to share some beers and sport
* Half-fridays and flexible hours
* Competitive salary negotiable based on experience
* The opportunity to change the way people experience online world
* Work in a dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture