To set the direction and oversee B2C and B2B marketing strategies in BYON8 with multiple team members in different countries, beginning with Sweden and Uganda.
Communicating the value of AITOPYA in concise messages to different markets is an exciting and challenging task that would require a highly motivated individual with many talents. Is that person you? AITOPYA is a medical diagnostics support software developed using AI technology and a rule-based system. AITOPYA is available in 2 user interfaces - as a mobile application for the consumer in the B2C market and as a web application for the healthcare professional in the B2B primary care market, with different product features and value propositions for each. AITOPYA has been launched in 2 vastly different markets, Sweden and Uganda.
- To develop marketing strategies in order to meet BYON8’s marketing objectives
- To ensure that marketing content is distributed across channels to targeted audiences in order to meet BYON8’s marketing objectives
- To manage and align key marketing messages for the B2B and B2C markets in different countries
- To manage and delegate appropriate roles and responsibilities to members in the marketing team
- To be accountable for the development and talent retainment of members in the marketing team
- To keep up-to-date with changing industry trends, technologies and competitors so as to deliver optimal marketing outcomes
- To assist the sales department in meeting BYON8’s sales objectives with marketing materials
- Reports to the CEO
- 3 to 5 years of managerial marketing experience in the medical technology industry (B2C and/or B2B markets)
- Technical knowledge and skills within digital marketing and events marketing
- Ability to make well-balanced marketing decisions driven by data analysis, market context and creativity
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive and collaborative team-player
- Language proficiency in Swedish and English
Scope: Full-time employment
Salary: Based on individual assessment
Important note: To be able to apply you must be a citizen within the EU and be able to relocate to Stockholm, Sweden.
BYON8 Corp. is a start-up company that has operated in the digital health care sector since 2015. Our current aspiration is to establish a new generation of health care through the completion of a medical A.I, namely AITOPYA. We are a rapidly growing organization with established partnerships to medical universities and primary care centers in Sweden in order to make this a reality. We are always looking for talent in the field to strengthen our team and expand our expertise.
Location: BYON8 Corp, Hangövägen 25, Hus 2, Plan 8, 115 41, Stockholm, Sweden.
Other job openings include front-end development and full-stack development: https://www.byon8.com/openings
Your application should be written in Swedish or English. If interested, do not hesitate to apply as soon as possible. Applications are reviewed continuously. If you have any questions please reach out to us at [email protected]