Chief Marketing Officer / Co-founder
At r3charge we want to take out the pain of traveling with an electric vehicle and transform it into a seamless and enjoyable experience. In the first step, we just launched the first ever hotel booking platform dedicated to electric vehicle travelers, helping people find their destination in a breeze.
Have you ever thought of not having internet in your hotel room? Not since 2005.
Soon, we want to support installing charging points at all destinations and make charging your EV easier than reaching to the minibar. That is our second step.
Our MVP is out and now we are now building a team of full time professionals to launch the site at scale.
To achieve that, we need someone to make sure the world knows we exist, our Chief Marketing Officer.
What is the opportunity?
As the Chief Marketing Officer, you will be responsible from A to Z for defining and implementing our marketing and growth programs. You will be able to shape the r3charge brand as the go-to platform for electric car enthusiasts and travelers. You will be able to roll up your sleeves to get started and will soon have the resources to build a team, internally and externally, to help you execute on the strategy you develop.
What will I be doing?
You will work directly with the Co-Founder/CEO and taking full ownership of our brand, online presence and customer acquisition programs. To be successful, you will already have experience building and running personalized inbound/outbound marketing campaigns to drive consistent sales revenue growth.
Example work in this role:
- Create and own the go-to-market (GTM) strategy for new products & features. You will set clear objectives and goals, research and define target audiences, develop marketing and communication strategies, and measure adoption.
- Define and drive the evolution of our brand positioning, bringing it to life in a clear and consistent way that resonates with and motivates our target audiences. You will promote the company as an innovator to the press and public and oversee outbound customer-facing communications across our website, blog, and social channels.
- Collaborate and lead across the organization. You will represent the voice of the customer within the organization, bringing your insights to cross-functional stakeholders across product, design and engineering.
- Deepen relationships with key partners. You will build relationships with key partners, aligning on mutual goals and driving adoption through a variety of co-marketing efforts.
- Create meaningful and impactful content for our different audiences. Build inspirational content for our traveler audience, explain how charging stations can help hotels to attract new customers and develop new revenue streams.
What skills do I need?
- Demonstrable experience developing and executing go-to-market plans for an eCommerce / online travel platforms, including targeted paid advertising, online and offline events, and content marketing (white papers, case studies, blogging, etc.);
- You are a self-starter, organized and self-motivated with the ability to define goals and prioritize your work;
- Strong analytical and writing skills. You are comfortable with data and analytics, and you can clearly communicate your results and ideas.
- Ideally, you know how to bootstrap your marketing strategy without the budget of a DAX company.
What we can offer
- The opportunity to hold a key position from the very beginning of a startup and drive its success
- Make an impact in the exciting fields of online travel and car electrification
- Company shares
Sounds like you? Let’s talk