Walkolution is looking for a Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) who will be a key member of the executive leadership team.
This is a core role where you will represent a unique product aimed at creating a more sustainable work environment for employees on a global scale. You will be working closely with a small yet growing team, and have full ownership of all brand and marketing activities, including guiding the direction in accordance with the organizational goals and KPIs.
Additionally, this will be an instrumental role in the future of the company as it will be focused on thought leadership and changing the narrative thus presents ample room for growth and the added opportunity to shape, manage and hire future marketing team members.
In essence, the CMO will lead the full marketing lifecycle, from campaign design, execution, monitoring, optimization, and analysis and putting together the right team for the job.
Do you want to work toward creating better and healthier workplaces? At Walkolution, we are a passionate client-focused team who are re-engineering the way humans work.
Walkolution is pioneering within the manufacturing and development of active workplaces that enable and reinforce health and productivity at the workplace. Our products solve the lack of movement problem in offices, enhancing human performance and promoting long term health. World leading companies and institutions are using the Walkolution workstations to unleash their full potential and improve their working habits.
We offer a once-in-a-lifetime chance to join an amazing growth story in an ambitious but joyful working culture. As experts in healthy workspaces, we take the well-being of our employees very seriously. Walkolutionists come first and customers are a very close second.
What we can offer
- The opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing startup with a solid foundation, backed by investors with a long-term mindset and to scale a product in a market with vast and global potential
- A competitive compensation package
- An experienced and diverse team
- A high-paced environment that rewards ambition
- Creative and cheerful work culture
- You have an entrepreneurial and exponential mindset
- 5-10 years of experience leading and managing a marketing team, ideally within a fast-paced startup environment
- Focused on getting results and flexible around roles/functions in order to achieve them
- You understand changing market dynamics and prepare the company by developing and implementing strategies to meet the changes across different markets
- Superb command of current tools as well as a strong analytic understanding of applicable metrics
- Native level English fluency, other languages including German, Spanish, French, and Mandarin are an added advantage
- Leading and building a digital-driven marketing team
- Developing, tracking and conducting growth experiments across all present geographies
- Responsible for overall market strategy; with oversight on SEO, growth campaigns, content creation, developing and advertising customer success stories, e-Mail campaigns, visual storytelling, etc.
- Strengthening HubSpot sales and marketing tactics
- Guiding and educating other team members and enabling them to implement winning campaigns
- Establish a presence, pitch for speaking opportunities for the leadership team along with participating and holding presentations at relevant events
- Trendspotting for all the latest and greatest marketing hacks and communicating on a frequent basis with industry experts to cleverly implement best practices across the organization
In a nutshell, your digital marketing toolkit should be beyond full; battle-tested and optimized. We expect experience across all major digital marketing channels.
Preferred Skills and Traits
- Experience using the entire HubSpot Software Suite (or similar)
- Advanced interpersonal skills and experience participating/presenting at events
- Ability to work globally, currently our HQ is in Munich, Germany.
For more information on this and other career opportunities at Walkolution contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our career page.