Fraugster is a German-Israeli payment security company with the goal of eliminating fraud and increasing our customers’ profits. Over the last years we’ve invented an artificial intelligence technology that combines human-like accuracy with machine scalability. This ability lets us foresee fraudulent attacks before they actually happen and gives us a distinct competitive advantage over every other player in the payment security space.
We’re already working with some of the most well-known payment and e-commerce companies in the world. Notable clients include companies like Ingenico, among others. Fraugster is backed by top tier investors and is currently managing billions of euros for our clients.
As Fraugster’s Chief Financial Officer (f/m) you will be responsible for all financial topics. Including, but not limited to, the following tasks:
• Risk management
• Investment and Financing
• Annual and on-going planning (forecast, budget, midterm planning and liquidity management)
• Reporting to the board and shareholders (internal and external)
• Compliance of financials with IFRS, HGB and tax regulation
Skills & Requirements:
• 5+ years of experience in a financial position in an investment bank or insurance company, Start Up experience is a plus
• Demonstrable experience with and deep understanding of financial markets, taxes and risk management
• Strong knowledge of international legal requirements and compliance regulations in the finance sector
• You are passionate about fintech and see a Start Up as an opportunity
• Thorough experience with HGB and IFRS
• You are fluent in business English and possess great verbal and especially written communication skills, German is a plus
What we offer:
• Take a leadership position in a high-growth company – build your team, drive quality, shape the culture and leave your mark
• Take on the challenge of fighting the good fight against cyber-criminals, shoulder to shoulder with the best industry experts, using the most advanced AI technology
• Take on a project regarding fintech which has never been done before
• Highly competitive remuneration (salary + shares)
• Fun, creative and focused teams committed to learning and problem-solving through collaboration
• A brand-new office located in the vibrant heart of Berlin
We are looking forward to receiving your application!